Menu

WOOHOO! Amazon tells me Katie's book The Puppy Proposal will be delivered Tuesday!

unsinkable

Katie, I really like your photo on your Amazon.com author page! :hurray:

Thank you! I'm not sure what the photographer thought when I asked to bring my dog to my appt for headshots, lol!  But she went with it and we had a great time. 

also, hope it's okay to say this, but if anyone is on facebook and wants to "hang out" virtually and possibly win some prizes, I'm hosting a virtual release party with two other authors that got contracts out of the contest I was in. There will be other Harlequin authors as well through out the day, representing several different lines - everything from the Christian "Love Inspired" lines to the spiciest "Blaze" lines. All are welcome to come, ask questions, and try to win some prizes :) 

https://www.facebook.com/events/1612934328969319/

• Like 1

There will be other Harlequin authors as well through out the day, representing several different lines - everything from the Christian "Love Inspired" lines to the spiciest "Blaze" lines.

Hope you don't mind me asking, Katie, but where does your book fall on the spice continuum?  :blush:

Hope you don't mind me asking, Katie, but where does your book fall on the spice continuum?  :blush:

I don't mind you asking at all! I can say there is one love scene, NOT graphic, and it takes within the bonds of matrimony. Some sensual/sexual tension throughout,  but again, not graphic. The two complaints I've gotten on the book are that there wasn't enough heat :)  Oh, and RT Book Review said it was "refreshingly chaste". 

The second book does have a premarital scene, but in a tasteful way that is required by the plot, and includes the consequences that can happen. Third book has none before marriage, but is a little bit more sensual (at one point he starts to undress her, doesn't get past lifting the shirt up, but still...not for young teens, you know?)

• Like 1

Is this a continuation of the story we read online?

Yes, the story that was online was picked up by Harlequin. It was originally called Paradise Found, now called The Puppy Proposal. So if you didn't get a chance to read it online, it's now available in paperback and ebook form. Well, it will be...still in preorder right now. Print is available tomorrow, ebook form on October 1st. 

• Like 1

I was at mine (Brandon,Florida) and it was like 3.47 or 3.74. I should have taken a picture....

Ugh, they STILL don't have it up at mine! I'm actually giving away a free copy to the first person to post a picture of it on a store shelf,in the release party thing I'm doing. You could have won!

• Like 1

Thank you all! I STILL haven't seen it on an actual store shelf, my walmart is taking forever to stock them, the next store closest to me doesn't carry Harlequins, and Barnes and Noble hadn't stocked yet either. AND Barnes and Noble only bought one, so if someone gets it before I get over there again it may be gone. Going to check the other Barnes and Noble and see tomorrow if it is there. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...