Menu

Ignore this thread!

2 hours ago, Paradox5 said:

Now that I have ketchupped, I think I may need a massive reset, too. I have been wondering why I am suddenly getting tons of resume/job offer emails lately. If my email was compromised, that is a MAJOR problem for me as it is the only one I have and it is linked to everything--- bills, you name it.

So how do you do it? Send an email to who? WIll it delete all my old posts/threads?

I'm going to need a new email, too. That is going to be a pain changing it everywhere.

How long is lately?  The problem was just this morning I think (and perhaps a bit yesterday) for a few people.  So extra emails that came before that time frame should have nothing to do with what happened here. 

• Like 4

Good morning!!

Dd5 spent the night in my bed because she was sick--fever, sore throat, congestion. Guess I'll be looking for a place to get a covid test this morning. She has a couple of neighborhood friends she plays outdoors with so she has more exposure than most of us.

Hopefully it is just a cold.

Sick-day sad booyah

Edited by maize
  • Sad 7

Good morning!

It's Saturday!  Also, half price day at Goodwill in our area.  It will be a madhouse, I'm sure, but I may stop by anyway to find pants for ds15.

I had a dream last night that we inherited a very large castle/mansion, but when we moved in it was so big and I couldn't figure out how anything worked and some hoodlums came into the house and I couldn't remember or find the non-emergency police number (the place was so big I didn't think I was in any immediate danger).  I ended up outside in the "gardens" and accidentally locked them inside the house with the kids and then I dialed 911.

My primary goal today is to go through the fall/winter clothes tubs with the girls and get rid of as much as possible and get everything out of the living room so we can have a  place to sit again.

Coffee!

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, maize said:

Good morning!!

Dd5 spent the night in my bed because she was sick--fever, sore throat, congestion. Guess I'll be looking for a place to get a covid test this morning. She has a couple of neighborhood friends she plays outdoors with so she has more exposure than most of us.

Hopefully it is just a cold.

Was this always a booyah or did it turn into one?

• Like 2

Good Morning!!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Saturday!!!
Baby’s birthday party is today. I suppose I am ready. It’s going to be very small, but Baby is like that. She’s kind of shy, doesn’t like a lot of people, so....a small party is fine. The craft is prepared for .... supplies bought, sample made, etc. I’m ordering Little Caesar’s pizza, got sodas in the fridge. I guess I am ready. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KrissiK said:

Good Morning!!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Saturday!!!
Baby’s birthday party is today. I suppose I am ready. It’s going to be very small, but Baby is like that. She’s kind of shy, doesn’t like a lot of people, so....a small party is fine. The craft is prepared for .... supplies bought, sample made, etc. I’m ordering Little Caesar’s pizza, got sodas in the fridge. I guess I am ready. 

I love your craft.  It's going to be great!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Susan in TN said:

True Confessions:  I have to look up the spelling of kernel Every. Single. Time.  Lol.

colonel.

Good Morning!  Happy Saturday.   I am mainly caught up on classes so I can take today and part of tomorrow to clean this house.   Too much construction going on around here and things are semi back into place so now I can clean it all.   Before they start tearing out walls and it gets bad again.    I really want to get new shelves or cubes or something for dd's room but this is definitely not the time to ask dh to change anything else (we did heat/ac, doing windows, siding, water softener, septic, walls) so I'll just work with what she has.    Kids don't know it yet but more chores are going to be added to their school list each day.   Dd only goes to my classes once a week and ds only goes twice, one of which is a short day.   So they have lots of time.

I managed to sleep in until just after 9 today so I'm still sitting with my tea at almost 11am.  I'll get to work by 11:30am.  Make sure I do, please.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We went through every tub and box.  Went from 9 tubs and 1 box to 4 tubs and no boxes.  2 of the tubs are dd22's clothes - the ones that the younger girls didn't steal from her, that is, Lol.  We said goodbye and fare thee well to several lovely Christmas and Easter dresses.  Imma have some breakfast.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1