Menu

URGENT Scary Prayer Request

This was sent to me by her friend:

Their 3yo has been missing for 4 hours and they have divers searching their pond.

UPDATED (as I was typing this):

"she just called, they almost totally ruled out the pond. ground search underway along with searching the files of all neighbors for sex offenders and things like that. news reporters are everywhere but she is not giving interviews."

Thank you for your prayers.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart sunk when I read your post, and then visiting her blog to see pics of the whole sweet family...

Me too, and I shouldn't have gone, because I immediately though of my almost three year old alone, and it getting dark, and I was already crying when I went to her blog. I remembered her as soon as I saw she was using WP. I'm not sure whether to stay here and keep refreshing this or go grab my baby and hold him. I wish I was close enough to go look. Four hours is such a long time.

I am not sure. You know what I know. I just wanted her little boy prayed for.

ok, got it. That is so scary.

I once lost my boy when he was 2 1/2 or so and thought for sure he was out in our pond that our apartment had out front. I was so terrified and thank God he was just locked in a bathroom that I hadn't heard him go into because I was vacuuming.

I'll keep praying that he is found.

The little boy was pulled from the pond. He is gone. Please please pray for this family.

How terribly tragic. One can not fathom such loss. Every day on this farm, with the equipment and lagoon and river, I am keenly aware of the potential danger. Words fail me.