Menu

Update on me ...

Luanne

I'm doing day four of radiation today.  I can tell already it is going to be annoying having to go there every Monday through Friday for seven weeks.  I won't be done with this until November 5.  I know it is what is best for me.  I'm just tired.  I know I'm going to get more tired too when the side effects of this treatment kick in in about a week. 

Good news .. my daughter has her first real boyfriend.  She is very excited about it.

It will sooooo much faster than you think. Compared to chemo, radiation is a...well, it's not a breeze, but it's not the hurricane force winds of chemo either.

I had to drive 40 minutes one way for radiation for six weeks or so...get some good music or uplifting podcasts to listen to as you drive. It will make the time pass faster.

USE the cream they give you--it will help you heal.

Hang in there!

:grouphug:

I wish you didn't have to go through any of this, but at least the radiation is supposed to be a lot easier than the chemo. Prepare to be tired, though, and get as much rest as you can.

It's so cool about your dd's new boyfriend -- I hope he is a very nice guy and that he treats her well. :hurray: