Menu

If an innocent Hiver was unjustly accused...

Tiramisu

I'm really confused. But if anyone is so desperate that they're willing to hide in our less-than-1000-sq-ft duplex, be my guest. You'd be safe here not because no one could find you, but because no one would want to trudge through all the cold and snow just to come get you. ;)

Hmmmm....depends on what she was unjustly accused of...

And how would I know she was innocent and unjustly accused?

I wish I knew what this was about...

Yes, if she's accused of wrongdoing in regards to crockpots, shopping carts, or cupcakes, things could get dicey.

Yes, if she's accused of wrongdoing in regards to crockpots, shopping carts, or cupcakes, things could get dicey.

Would she send me a save the date?

"Dear unsinkable,

On March 1, I, an innocent Hive member, will be unjustly accused. Will you shelter me?

Sincerely,

Innocentia

I find large barrels to be far more effective. Of course, you have to remember the airholes, and a booklight if you want them to get any school done.

Oh shoot - I just rolled that barrel down the street and bowled for seniors last night with it. I missed them all too - guttered it.

On the old forum I was on, they named the user name, why they were banned and made a sticky note for it so everyone could see who and why.

That takes all the fun out of it. No gossipy PMs, no speculation, no chasing down potentially controversial threads. I like our way better. LOL

On the old forum I was on, they named the user name, why they were banned and made a sticky note for it so everyone could see who and why.

Aha... like a "Scarlet Letter" sort of banning. Make an example of 'em!! :D

Yeah, I'm with Parrothead... I don't have enough excitement in my life and I need some intrigue, LOL.

Would she send me a save the date?

"Dear unsinkable,

On March 1, I, an innocent Hive member, will be unjustly accused. Will you shelter me?

Sincerely,

Innocentia

Well Trained Fleeing non-Felons always send Save the Dates first. Having them made up as refrigerator magnets is optional (the STDs, not the WTFnFs).