Menu

pictures of your pets

mytwomonkeys

How fun! You all have some very cute furry friends! :)

Our dog is Edison - he's a 3 year old Anatolian Shepherd/Lab mix. We just got the kitties a few months ago - they're DD's, and she named them Princess (the black and white tuxedo kitty) and Tiger (the gray striped kitty). All of them are very sweet, fun animals and Edison has finally stopped chasing the kittens and plays with them now instead - very cute to watch.

We also have 4 chickens, but I can't seem to find any pictures of them right now.

ETA: can't get the pic of the kittens to load for some reason. Oh well - you'll just have to take my word for it that they're VERY cute... :D

Here are some of Gilbert. Oh, here is Gilbert the daredevil.

Here is one of Prissy. She and Gilbert are littermates.

Here is one of Baxter. Here is one of Baxter in trouble.

Sorry they are all on the blog. I have started deleting photos off my computer after a year. I figure they are on the internet forever. I can get them there if I need them again.

Here are some of Gilbert. Oh, here is Gilbert the daredevil.

Here is one of Prissy. She and Gilbert are littermates.

Here is one of Baxter. Here is one of Baxter in trouble.

Sorry they are all on the blog. I have started deleting photos off my computer after a year. I figure they are on the internet forever. I can get them there if I need them again.

Guilty pet pictures are the best! lol

Your animals are so cute!

Here's our fat chihuahua. She'll be 8 this year. These pictures are older when she was skinner at about 6 lbs, now she's over 9. EEKS!

She always gets this look when we take a picture of her...she assumes guilt immediately. lol

Ok, now I KNOW my dog has chihuahua in her. Her ears go back in that exact same way and she has the same guilty look. It's fun trying to figure out all her breeds. :D

This is Kody. He is an 11 month old, 4.5lb Miniature Pincher/Toy Poodle mix. His mother and father were both owned by my SIL. We clip all of his fur except on his head, otherwise all of his fur would be the same as on his head. He's the best, smartest dog ever....but I'm biased! LOL

In this first picture, he is wearing the sleeve of my son's old sweatshirt! LOL

564837_10152153924020461_599419102_n_zpseb3c8de7.jpg

539083_10151935079165461_27471037_n_zps44ce93e5.jpg

His winter coat

010413kody2_zpsc40fdf83.jpg

This is Kody. He is an 11 month old, 4.5lb Miniature Pincher/Toy Poodle mix. His mother and father were both owned by my SIL. We clip all of his fur except on his head, otherwise all of his fur would be the same as on his head. He's the best, smartest dog ever....but I'm biased! LOL

564837_10152153924020461_599419102_n_zpseb3c8de7.jpg

539083_10151935079165461_27471037_n_zps44ce93e5.jpg

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!

This is my favourite pic of our cat Tootsie Noodles. It's from when he was a kitten. He's a hardened rat killer now.

He is precious! I love the frizzy hair. We used to have a white cat. He was possessed! He was deaf and had two different colored eyes. As much as I've always loved cats, I'm not sure I could ever have another after Cooper. He traumatized me! lol

They're all so cute! My first sheltie's name was Coffey (with a "y"!)

So how do the dogs get along with the bunny?

Well, the dogs are mostly outdoor and the bunny is indoor and so they get along best that way. ;) Otherwise being a hound mix I think they would chase it, when they were puppies (and we let them in more) they were actually a little scared of the rabbit.

Our Coffey is a Beagle/Bassett Hound/Border Collie Mix and funny enough Pepper is his brother (at least they have the same mother. I can't remember if it is cats, dogs or both that can have different fathers in the same litter).

Here is a recent picture of Kylie. We got her from the shelter, so we know that she is German shepherd, but that she isn't likely to be purebred. The first picture is the one I sent to my dh when we first saw Kylie at the shelter. The 2nd photo from about 2 weeks later (when she was about 3mo). The final picture was taken last month at about 5.5mo.

post-422-13535087569919_thumb.jpg

post-422-1353508757051_thumb.jpg

post-422-0-07998500-1358302369_thumb.jpg

post-422-13535087569919_thumb.jpg

post-422-1353508757051_thumb.jpg

post-422-0-07998500-1358302369_thumb.jpg

I'll share! We have the sweetest Cornish Rex kitty ever, and bonus, she doesn't shed! She gets better treatment than most people, lol! Sorry for the large share. I kind of adore this little girl :)

Gorgeous!!! I didn't know Cornish Rex cats don't shed...hmmmm, that's handy information after our amazing Pippin the Wonder Cat lives out his life (boo at the thought).

Gorgeous!!! I didn't know Cornish Rex cats don't shed...hmmmm, that's handy information after our amazing Pippin the Wonder Cat lives out his life (boo at the thought).

They are wonderful cats. They do get cold, because they only have that under layer of fur (that is wavy) but the most I ever see is a few little hairs flying in the air when we pet her. I shed about a thousand times more than she does, ha! She sleeps under a blanket or anywhere she can find warmth. We always joke that she just uses us for our heat!

post-7228-13535085548565_thumb.jpg

post-7228-13535087323229_thumb.jpg

post-7228-1353508732282_thumb.jpg

post-7228-13535087322433_thumb.jpg

post-7228-13535085547777_thumb.jpg

post-7228-13535085546859_thumb.jpg

post-7228-13535085548156_thumb.jpg

post-7228-13535087323719_thumb.jpg

The 2 orange cats ar emy daughters, brother cats who were handraised by us after a traumatic find abandoned at a young age.

The white dog is my Anatolian Shep female, the german shep is my daughters, the rat terrier my sons and my male Anatolian shep is the fawn colored one. Not sure if I posted a pict of my female cat but if so she is the calico colored one.

We also have a tropical fish tank, 1 remaining female rat with a blaze, 1 mini rex rabbit and 1 small conure. We are also adopting some mice at the end of the school year from the college that i teach at.

My Klee Kai is the dog in my Avatar. Klee Kai is sometimes called a miniature husky. Ours always has something in her mouth, usually a tennis ball or bone. In the picture, she has a soccer ball which was totally destroyed by the end of the day. Her huge blue eyes get comments wherever she goes.