Menu

What the heck. I am SO sad. :-(

kwickimom

I miscarried a few months ago at 12 weeks (my 2nd mc) and I was due 2 weeks after my friend. She just went to doc today and they found no heartbeat. She is 20 weeks along. There were 2 other women at my church in the last year and a half that miscarried at 17 weeks. So many losses on this board too. My poor friend just announced her baby girls name last night and was so excited and now she has to deliver her deceased baby. :crying: I cannot take it anymore :crying: I am glad to know all these babies went to heaven where there is no pain, but my goodness the pain here with the mommas is just almost too much to take.

I miscarried a few months ago at 12 weeks (my 2nd mc) and I was due 2 weeks after my friend. She just went to doc today and they found no heartbeat. She is 20 weeks along. There were 2 other women at my church in the last year and a half that miscarried at 17 weeks. So many losses on this board too. My poor friend just announced her baby girls name last night and was so excited and now she has to deliver her deceased baby. :crying: I cannot take it anymore :crying: I am glad to know all these babies went to heaven where there is no pain, but my goodness the pain here with the mommas is just almost too much to take.

I know what you mean. I found out today that I am having a miscarriage. It's hard no matter when it happens.

But, it does seem all around lately. :(

Many hugs and prayers for both of you.

:grouphug: Your poor friend! At 20 weeks, you feel pretty safe, so she must have been beyond shocked to find out that there was no heartbeat. :(

This must be so hard for you, too, because losing your own baby was so difficult, and then it couldn't have been easy watching your friend feel so happy about her own baby after your loss, and now finding out that she lost her baby, too -- what an awful roller coaster of emotions for you! :grouphug:

:grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and your friends loss and the other moms you mentioned. That happened one year at our church - there were so many miscarriages. Then a bunch of us got pregnant the following year and I was afraid to be excited because of all the losses!

:grouphug: Your poor friend! At 20 weeks, you feel pretty safe, so she must have been beyond shocked to find out that there was no heartbeat. :(

This must be so hard for you, too, because losing your own baby was so difficult, and then it couldn't have been easy watching your friend feel so happy about her own baby after your loss, and now finding out that she lost her baby, too -- what an awful roller coaster of emotions for you! :grouphug:

Exactly! What a mess. I actually thought that when I had my mc that I kind of upped her odds of a healthy pregnancy and that she was not going to have any problems because theres no way both of us would mc. Boy was I wrong. And so close to Christmas.

Exactly! What a mess. I actually thought that when I had my mc that I kind of upped her odds of a healthy pregnancy and that she was not going to have any problems because theres no way both of us would mc. Boy was I wrong. And so close to Christmas.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Things always seem magnified when they happen at Christmastime. :(