Menu

Urgent Prayer Request - today from 2-4pm

ETA: Pacific Time

I will be addressing a small group of people on a very serious matter today. Negative outcomes are possible regardless of what decisions are made.

Please pray that God gives me a confident voice to say what needs to be said and that the group listens with an open mind.

Edited by joannqn

Thanks everyone.

Today was one of those days that felt like spiritual warfare was going on all around me doing everything possible to mess things up. The meeting did not go as I had hoped, but it also didn't go as I had feared. The final outcome will not be known for weeks or more yet.

Thanks everyone.

Today was one of those days that felt like spiritual warfare was going on all around me doing everything possible to mess things up. The meeting did not go as I had hoped, but it also didn't go as I had feared. The final outcome will not be known for weeks or more yet.

Will keep up the prayers that those who heard your message, heard with their hearts and heads. :grouphug:

Will keep up the prayers that those who heard your message, heard with their hearts and heads. :grouphug:

Well, they voted against the course of action I was proposing and voted instead on a different course of action. I can see some positive that could come from that course of action but negative outcomes are still very possible. I need to see advise from the person I trust for advise on this.