Menu

Do I get to hang out with the cool kids now?

You can play in the park, but you're not *really* cool until you get banned. ;)

:lol::lol: The funny part is the first time you get banned you won't be all that bummed because you will suddenly feel like part of an elite crowd :tongue_smilie:

I finally said something that the moderator deleted! :tongue_smilie:

Ah, but did your comment get deleted on the strength of its own merits (or DEmerits, I suppose:D), or did you just quote a post that got deleted so the mods had to delete yours too? Option B doesn't have nearly the street cred that option A has. :tongue_smilie:

Wow, just found the thread. Now I'm curious as to how it got so controversial so quickly...unless someone got very snarky from the get go.

:iagree:

You just never know how these things will turn out. Who would have thought VBS would generate so many deleted threads! Totally bummed I didnt' read the thread earlier.

:sad:

Ah, but did your comment get deleted on the strength of its own merits (or DEmerits, I suppose:D), or did you just quote a post that got deleted so the mods had to delete yours too? Option B doesn't have nearly the street cred that option A has. :tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember when I posted a thread thinking it was an innocent topic just for it to turn into a whopper of a thread. I kept checking for responses every 2 or 3 minutes just knowing it would be closed and possibly deleted. I was almost bummed when it wasn't. I wanted to be one of the cool kids. Not to mention, I love the moderators explanations when they delete threads.

Oh dear, I fear that my street cred needs work. Am I on probation? :D