Menu

Happy new brag- Air Force Promotion List

Today the promotion list came out for technical sargent, and my hubby made the cut! He studied SO hard for the test and I couldn't be more proud.

I just wanted to share my good news, because I am so giddy for him!

Edited by BugsMama

Congrats to him!

:cheers2:

We had a bunch of people make it here in our squadron. 22.7% of all test takers were selected, but 50% of those who tested from our squadron made it.

Which makes me happy for our squadron, but doubly bummed for those that didn't make it this time.

For our career field, apparently the cut-off jumped about 15 points from last year for Tech!

In a couple months I get to find out if I made the cut or not, for the first time.

We had a bunch of people make it here in our squadron. 22.7% of all test takers were selected, but 50% of those who tested from our squadron made it.

Which makes me happy for our squadron, but doubly bummed for those that didn't make it this time.

For our career field, apparently the cut-off jumped about 15 points from last year for Tech!

Those are some fantastic stats for your squadron- y'all must have been working hard! :)