Menu

Anybody up for a 4th of July Rep Party?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 4th to you too! I've come down with a cold and finally crawled out of bed.... hope your days are wonderful!

Sorry to hear 'bout your cold. Our family always gets our worst colds every. single. July. Painful, really. Glad you could join us to share the luv. :001_wub: Happy 4th to you Kay. I'm outta rep, sorry.

Well woo-hooo look at you! They are purty, those 2 green squares.

I think we need to petition the Admins for more rep to give out. Whaddya think?

Yes, I think we need a little more. I felt bad today because I had a lot of people respond to my posts and offer very helpful advice - and I ran out of rep when only partway through thanking them.

And, thanks :) I do like the look of two squares. I almost feel like changing my avatar to match.

Oh man, I missed all the fun!!

Is there anyone here who hasn't gotten any rep yet?

I would love to know who went up the most!

I went up seven points! I'll bet your rep is worth a pretty penny.

Does anyone know what I'll be giving out with two squares? I'd love to experiment but I'm out of rep.

I went up seven points! I'll bet your rep is worth a pretty penny.

Does anyone know what I'll be giving out with two squares? I'd love to experiment but I'm out of rep.

2 squares is 2 points. And then for every 1000 posts you are worth an additional point.

Since *anj* have 5 stars and over 2000 posts, her love is worth 7 points!! She's awesome!!

There were quite a few latecomers.

How do you know you'll have more rep by tonight? Does it renew 24 hours after you reach your max? I don't know why, but I thought we got new rep every 24 hours; new day, new rep.

How 'bout that. Learn something new every day!

How do you know you'll have more rep by tonight? Does it renew 24 hours after you reach your max? I don't know why, but I thought we got new rep every 24 hours; new day, new rep.

It goes something like this...

You don't have to wait 24 hours since your last rep, it just says you have used it all in the last 24-hour period. So, if the total number of people you can rep per day is 6 (which I think it is, or is close to) then when you have repped 6 people within any 24-hour period, you run out. You are able to rep again when 24 hours has passed since the rep you gave 5 people ago. Gosh that makes no sense, does it.

Let me see if I can make a visual here.

10:00 rep Mindy

11:00 rep hsmom

12:00 rep Gretchen

1:00 rep Lolly

2:00 rep Tracy

3:00 rep rockermom

Now I'm out of rep.

But I don't have to wait until 3:00 tomorrow, just until 10:01. Because at that point I will have only repped 5 people in the previous 24 hour period.

Does that make sense?

I'm up for it, seeing as how, no one invited me to their party. Though it was cloudy all day-- that will show my in-laws to not invite us to the family barbeque :) I guess I'll have to party in my own way.

(I did not want to go anyways! lol)

Now I'm out of rep.

But I don't have to wait until 3:00 tomorrow, just until 10:01. Because at that point I will have only repped 5 people in the previous 24 hour period.

Does that make sense?

Thank you for this tutorial!!! I get it! Now, I wonder when my 24 hours is up???? And, after that time, do I get 6 more??? Or, do I only get one until the next time (in your example, 12:01?)?

Now, how much rep am I worth? I have over 1000 posts and two green squares? Oh - and when do I go up to three??? I gotta' have goals!!! LOL

You don't have to wait 24 hours since your last rep, it just says you have used it all in the last 24-hour period. So, if the total number of people you can rep per day is 6 (which I think it is, or is close to) then when you have repped 6 people within any 24-hour period, you run out. You are able to rep again when 24 hours has passed since the rep you gave 5 people ago. Gosh that makes no sense, does it.

Now I'm out of rep.

Yep, you're right, genie; that seems to be exactly the way it works for me, too.

Since I've been worth 2 points, it seems that I can give rep to less people per day. So do you think we all get the same amount of rep each day to pass out (say, 12 points or so), and that it goes faster for some people than for others? Depending on how much "love" they spread each time they rep a person?

Does that question make sense? :lol:

I just gave you some. Go take a look. ;)

Woo! Thank-you! I can't wait to use my double-rep tomorrow. I've got to go back and thank all of the helpful people who replied to a couple of my posts and then I'm coming back here to reciprocate the love.

It wasn't me. :crying:

I don't think I've ever begged for rep before.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh man. This so moved me. You're on my list for tomorrow!!!

Oh, I'm so late too! I'll give rep though and willingly take any that might be left. ;)

You're on my list too!!!

I'm up for it, seeing as how, no one invited me to their party. Though it was cloudy all day-- that will show my in-laws to not invite us to the family barbeque :) I guess I'll have to party in my own way.

(I did not want to go anyways! lol)

Seriously???? That's just so sad. I'd rep ya' but I'm out. How about you come to my house and to my party? It's just my family, a barbecue, and some cheap fireworks that are sure to thrill my kiddos, but you're welcome!!!!

Anyone got anymore of that dip? :D

We can't have fireworks around here, not even a community show. Doesn't that stink?

Sure does!!! Is there a city closeby that you could visit for the night? I LOVE fireworks!!!! Ours were a couple nights ago.

I'll add you to my list of people to rep tomorrow too!!!

Thank you for this tutorial!!! I get it! Now, I wonder when my 24 hours is up???? And, after that time, do I get 6 more??? Or, do I only get one until the next time (in your example, 12:01?)?

Now, how much rep am I worth? I have over 1000 posts and two green squares? Oh - and when do I go up to three??? I gotta' have goals!!! LOL

When your 24 hours is up, you will only have one available, like in the example until 11:01. BUT if you have spent all your rep on a spree like this, then you will pretty-much be fully restocked at the same time.

Each square is worth 1 point, and every 1000 posts is worth a point. So you are worth 3 points. You will earn your third square when you have 200 rep points.

Now, that will cost you a rep. :D

You can drive over toward Disney, right? We used to watch theirs from the nearby parking lots!

I'll rep you anyway... no fireworks stinks!

I LOVE the Disney fireworks!!! We have spent our last couple vacations there. They always make me tear up with the music and all!

When your 24 hours is up, you will only have one available, like in the example until 11:01. BUT if you have spent all your rep on a spree like this, then you will pretty-much be fully restocked at the same time.

Each square is worth 1 point, and every 1000 posts is worth a point. So you are worth 3 points. You will earn your third square when you have 200 rep points.

Now, that will cost you a rep. :D

LOL!!! I'm on it - tomorrow!! Promise!! And, it'll be THREE rep points for ya!!!! :lol: