Menu

Anybody up for a 4th of July Rep Party?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 5'10". So, do you hate floors as much as I do!?

Oh and in college my best friend was 4'10". We must've looked so funny together!!! :lol:

Why does that happen? One of my closest friends now is 5', and we often take our kids places together (she homeschools as well). I'm sure everyone else thinks she's one of the kids! And I do think it must look funny when we're near each other--her so short, me so tall!

I also have a filipino friend who is 5' 2"ish. She said I'm her token friend---she just keeps me around to reach things in tall cupboards! :lol:

I'm repped out.

We didn't do much at all today. Even did our weekly grocery shopping. How BORING.

Tomorrow we're having some friends over. We actually postponed it because of the weather. We want the kids OUTSIDE. So we'll turn on the sprinkler, the slip n slide, and the bouncy thing (one of those things you fill up with air) and let 'em run wild. smiley-bounce016.gif

I gave several of you reps! I hope some of you enjoy it. I can't rep anymore today as I used my quota. :glare:

Holly

Thanks Holly. I used up my quota too but I really appreciate your kindness! I won't forget it either! Have a wonderful 4th of July long weekend!

I gave several of you reps! I hope some of you enjoy it. I can't rep anymore today as I used my quota. :glare:

Holly

Thanks Holly! I just gave you rep, but accidentally pushed the button before typing my name. Mine is the "right back atcha" one!

I'm 5'10". So, do you hate floors as much as I do!?

Oh and in college my best friend was 4'10". We must've looked so funny together!!! :lol:

I can so relate. I am 6' tall, hate getting down on the floor, need help up.

During high school, I was the tallest in my class and most of the girls were barely over 5'. Thankfully, I managed to get hitched to a taller hubby.

I will try to rep more of you tomorrow!! :party::party: My 17th wedding anniversary is tomorrow so to celebrate I will rep as many as I can all weekend. :auto:

Holly

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!:001_tt1:

In March we had our 20th! And we're still VERY MUCH in love!:001_wub:

How tall are you? I'm 5' 9". That's taller than most of my friends, who are from 5' to about 5'6"!:001_huh:

Well, I'm only 5'4, so that must be why I don't mind floors or toilets. So much closer to them, you know.

Can you believe that a photographer we interviewed to do our wedding photos suggested I stand on a footstool for all the pictures? (My husband is a skosh over 6'5.) Tacky! Needless to say, he did not make the cut.

Well, I'm only 5'4, so that must be why I don't mind floors or toilets. So much closer to them, you know.

Can you believe that a photographer we interviewed to do our wedding photos suggested I stand on a footstool for all the pictures? (My husband is a skosh over 6'5.) Tacky! Needless to say, he did not make the cut.

Ha ha! Your kids would be looking back at the pictures years down the road wondering what happened that made mommy shrink so much! :lol:

These quoting things in this thread are weird! It has my name above one that is someone else's and someone else's name above something I said, and another (genie's) that says my name from a different someone else! Interesting! So in one it looks like I say I'm 5'10", in another it looks like I'm saying I'm 5'4". If I didn't know what I'd said I'd think I was confused!:willy_nilly:

Why are the quotes messed up like that?:001_huh:

Happy anniversary!!

n004.gif

Genie - I tried to make good on my promise of rep last night and apparently I like you too much!!!! I have repped you too many times!

LOL about the photographer! How RUDE!!!

You come to my house and do my floors and toilets, please??

Well piddle.....I can't rep anybody yet. :tongue_smilie: I have to wait a full 24 hours. I'll rep more later. And it will be LATER. I repped last night around 10 pm.
If you wanna try again now, I'm willing to volunteer to be your guinea pig! :001_smile: