Menu

UPDATE on Molly Dunne

Molly passed away at 3:30am surrounded by her family and friends. I am just so, so sad.

She did get a phone call from Miley Cyrus yesterday though :)

ETA: I was a little blunt this morning.....what I would have liked to have said is this:

Thank you for all your prayers for Molly and her family. I know her family felt all the prayers over the last few days. So I ask that you all please continue to lift this family up as they face the coming days, weeks, and months without Molly.

Edited by k2bdeutmeyer

I've been thinking of Molly and her family since your last post. Thank you for updating us.

:grouphug:

I think I don't live far from Molly's family. Pm me if you think there is anything I could do for them, even in your place if you live farther away.

Thanks for updating us! Molly has been on my heart since you originally posted the story. God brought a sweet soul home to Him! I am happy she is free from her pain and suffering and now in a beautiful place. My prayers will be lifted up for the family in this unimaginable time for them!

Molly's mom posted this late last night:

"Today has been quite possibly one of the longest and most difficult days of my life. I lost my sweet Molly girl earlier today and I still can't believe it. She declined so quickly. I really had no idea on Wednesday morning this was the direction the day would take. I haven't been on Facebook much but when I logged on tonight, I was completely overwhelmed by all of the loving messages sent to our family. We are so unbelievably sad and utterly devastated by our loss. But we do know that Molly is in a better place and she is indeed, running, laughing, singing and smiling. Rest in peace my sweet baby girl. ♥"