Menu

Do you have a secret stash of candy? If so what's in it right now?

DH recently bought me some dark chocolate and raspberry bars that are in my nightstand :) My mom always had a little stash of Milky Way Bars in her nightstand for our entire childhood years - I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that stash was still there!

It is not really a secret because my kids know I have it. They just know I will lose my mind if they eat any without my permission. Currently, I have 2 large Symphony Bars in the freezer. I found four of them on clearance at Target for 41 cents each! I had to buy them all and have eaten two in the last week. :eek:

M&Ms, Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms, Dove Chocolate, Hershey's Bliss, Hershey's Kissables, York Peppermint Patties, Hershey's miniatures, and a mixed bag of Rolos, Hershey's Kisses, and Peanut Butter Cups. Um, I've hit some sales that were really good combined with coupons :blush:. And I would share with any of you. Really.

My stash is usually just a bag of M&M's. It's easier for me to control how much I eat with those. I can eat just a handful, um, I mean 2 or 3, at a time as opposed to a whole candy bar. Because we all know you can't eat just HALF a candy bar. It goes bad. The flavor leaks out. It gets stale. And a myriad of other reasons...right?!

I keep a little stash of candy on the side. ;) It's not really because i don't want to share it, but more because I don't want anyone to know how much I actually eat.:blushing:

Right now I have peanut butter M&Ms hidden away. I'm munching on a few as I type.

What's in your stash?

Absolutely...right now I have cherry sours and gummy bears stashed in my panty drawer. I'm the only one who puts up my laundry so no one ever sees it! Every PM before my bath I grab a handful to enjoy in my soak!

Stash is empty right now, but it usually has peanut M&M's in it :D Of course, it isn't a "secret" stash, so to speak. I just buy them their own and keep the peanut ones for myself.

I love the mega peanut M&M's, but I haven't been able to find them anymore. I wonder if they still make them...

It varies by mood though: Werther's chewy carmels, Lindt dark chocolate truffle balls, Russell Stover Swiss Mocha dark chocolate squares, Russell Stover Double Pecan Turtles. Unfortunately, as my dds reach puberty, they somehow develop the ability to sniff out my stash and about the same time each month they all show up with hands out. :001_huh:

I don't, but by dw does, and isn't marriage all about sharing?

Plaid Dad, you're such a comedian!

As for me, chocolate raspberry sticks from Trader Joe's and chocolate covered Bing cherries that I purchased at Walmart. Both are oddly addictive!

Regards,

Kareni

I'm a closet eater. Yep, I have a Target bag full of various kinds of chocolate in my closet. Every once in a while, I might get a bag out to share, but most of it is in case of emergency. If it makes any difference, it is all stuff that I've gotten on sale. And it's all chocolate. :tongue_smilie: Candy that isn't chocolate isn't worth spending money on.

And now that I've been thinking about it, I hear my closet calling me....

Mele Macs... toffee-coated mac-nuts covered in chocolate. Yum! The girls know about them, we just keep them hidden from DH who is of the "all-gone, no hanker" mindset and would chomp through the entire container in one sitting.

We treat ourselves to 3 apiece each day along w/ pretzels as we are driving home from activities. I am a major addict when it comes to pretzels/salty with chocolate. Bite of pretzel, bite of Mele-mac!... okay, now I gotta go get one from the hiding place!