Menu

Miscarriage Update

For those of you who have been following this unexpected trial that I have shared on here...

I still have not miscarried. I found I was unable to take the cytotec. I just can't do it on multiple levels. I have a D and C scheduled for Wednesday (the only day they can do it) unless I miscarry naturally before then.

Thank you for all the thoughts and all the advice.

I was exhausted when I posted. Our family has been sick and I had hardly slept for two nights with my sick little babies. I have been able to rest more since then and am getting better from my part of the sickness.

I find I am crying a lot today! I know it is hormones and just the realization of the loss-as our sweet baby did have a heartbeat...

For those who pray,

Thank you and please keep me in your prayers. I am scared but I found I could face the D and C with more courage than the cytotec.

Rebecca

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. I hadn't been following but I had a D&C with my last (4th) loss. My first occurred naturally, my next two were ectopic. The D&C in a lot of ways was the easiest. I went to sleep, I woke up and it was over. I told my dr I did not want to feel any pain and she made sure I didn't. Recovery was pretty quick, but I did need to rest for at least a week.

many hugs, it's extremely difficult to go through.

:grouphug:

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. I hadn't been following but I had a D&C with my last (4th) loss. The D&C in a lot of ways was the easiest.

many hugs, it's extremely difficult to go through.

:grouphug:

:iagree:

I agree with all of this. In many ways the D&C was easier for me.

Many, many hugs. :grouphug:

For those of you who have been following this unexpected trial that I have shared on here...

I still have not miscarried. I found I was unable to take the cytotec. I just can't do it on multiple levels. I have a D and C scheduled for Wednesday (the only day they can do it) unless I miscarry naturally before then.

Thank you for all the thoughts and all the advice.

I was exhausted when I posted. Our family has been sick and I had hardly slept for two nights with my sick little babies. I have been able to rest more since then and am getting better from my part of the sickness.

I find I am crying a lot today! I know it is hormones and just the realization of the loss-as our sweet baby did have a heartbeat...

For those who pray,

Thank you and please keep me in your prayers. I am scared but I found I could face the D and C with more courage than the cytotec.

Rebecca

:grouphug::grouphug: oh you poor girl! You are in my thoughts, prayers and heart.....:grouphug::grouphug: