Menu

My Classroom is done!!!!

Thanks! Today school was such a joy. I felt so relieved to be in a decluttered space. One thing that bothered me was the boys spinning in their chairs but I think the newness will wear off. Each day they will get used to sitting in the new chairs. At least I hope so. :D

Congratulations on your beautiful new school room!

I don't know about the "newness" wearing off the spinning chairs though. My dc are still constantly spinning in our swivel glide rocker... which we have had since before they were born. :glare:

Congratulations on your beautiful new school room!

I don't know about the "newness" wearing off the spinning chairs though. My dc are still constantly spinning in our swivel glide rocker... which we have had since before they were born. :glare:

Oh goodness, well at least I know what to expect.

I love the transformation, that is a great use of space! I really wish that our schoolroom had hardwood floors, it seems so practical for messy projects.

I think that if my kids had rolling chairs the fun would never end.:glare: Actually I might prefer that to the leaning that my oldest son does. Sometimes it seems like he is grazing the floor. He tells me it's a controlled lean though so what do I know?

Thanks! Today school was such a joy. I felt so relieved to be in a decluttered space. One thing that bothered me was the boys spinning in their chairs but I think the newness will wear off. Each day they will get used to sitting in the new chairs. At least I hope so. :D

:lol::lol::lol: Good luck with getting them to stop spinning!

The room looks fabulous!

Your boys are adorable!

And the new room looks fabulous. So well organized and clutter free. :hurray: Way to go Mr. Tuzor! (and you too. But I wanted him to have some congratulations since you posted about how much work he did. That was so sweet)

Thats an awesome room! Where's the furniture from?

Its all from IKEA

Love it. That's awesome. I like your blog a lot.

Thanks it gets quiet over there at times. Its good to know people like it.

Your boys are adorable!

And the new room looks fabulous. So well organized and clutter free. :hurray: Way to go Mr. Tuzor! (and you too. But I wanted him to have some congratulations since you posted about how much work he did. That was so sweet)

I think the boys are adorable too but I'm a bit biased:lol:.

I will relay the message to the Mr. :001_smile:

It is so bright!!! Love what you did.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be organized and clean? I cleaned out my schoolroom a while back and everything was just dusty - even though I dust.:glare:

Good job!! (Sorry, but my ds is now 15 and he still twirls, although his legs get in the way more now.)

Don't you know the rules?? You CAN'T have books and not list what they are in pictures :glare: Spill it. I am straining my eyes trying to read what they are :lol:

Nice classroom btw!! :D

Sorry I was not aware of the rules. :lol:Is it bad that I am already thinking about what I am going to do once these shelves are full.

It is so bright!!! Love what you did.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be organized and clean? I cleaned out my schoolroom a while back and everything was just dusty - even though I dust.:glare:

Good job!! (Sorry, but my ds is now 15 and he still twirls, although his legs get in the way more now.)

Yes, I felt so good in a clean, decluttered space yesterday.

The room is fabulous, the kids are adorable, but what I love the most is that the boys are wearing pjs in half the pics. We had a couple years like that and I miss them! We may have to go all pjs all the time this summer!! :)

We love our pj's. Personally one of the best benefits of hs. I let them choose what days are pajama days.

That looks great. YOur boys and their eyelashes are to die for! Where did you get the furniture? Those desks are awesome!

IKEA the desk are from their MICKE line. Regarding their eyelashes so unfair. Why do boys get the beautiful eyelashes?

Your room and your family are just gorgeous. Your family moreso than the room! :D

Thanks, I am so grateful for my family. They are such a blessing.

Edited by tuzor