Menu

If you play games on facebook, what games do you play?

I play Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader :lol:

Me too - my kids wake up and at 6 AM the 4yo is asking me to play "Do You Want To Be A Third Grader" :lol: I'm not much smarter than a 5th grader at 6 AM. :tongue_smilie: When that's done we play "Are You Smarter than a Millionaire" :D

I also play (and stink at) Words With Friends.

I've always got one Farmville type game going, right now it's Ravenskye City. I get bored with them when the game gets too hard without a ton of friends playing the same game, and move on to another one.

Mostly: Words with Friends. To be honest, I prefer the Scrabble interface but everyone I know uses Words with Friends instead so I accepted that resistance was futile.

I go through phases with:

Bejeweled Blitz (I like that it is only a minute)

Zuma Blitz

Mindjolt Games-Bouncing Balls

I was playing Pioneer Trail. It was my favorite game. But I didn't have many neighbors so getting stuff was really slow, and then all but 2 of those neighbors have stopped playing which has made my playing slow WAY down. And then Zynga starting giving lots of missions and more buildings, all of that requires stuff from neighbors. It was overwhelming and no longer fun, so I kind of stopped playing.

Now I'm back to Harvest Moon on the Wii. :)

Cafe World

Farmville

Cityville

Petville

SPP

Well, I use to play them. I haven't logged in since mid-October. SPP has closed. Zynga games are more annoying than fun, in my opinion. I really enjoyed them, at one time. Lately, it seems that if I do not play all day to keep up with the quests and building materials I am unable to fully enjoy it. Most of my time I am trying to catch-up before the next event happens.

I know that they make money on this because people will pay cash for materials rather than waiting to collect them from friends. It doesn't work for me as I refuse to pay for materials. I'll pay money for extras that are fun but not materials because they are overdoing it on purpose. The same is true for cash crops. I'll pay if it is a donation for a cause, but I won't pay just to give Zynga money (I know Zynga is using my donation as a tax write-off but I'm still somewhat ok with that).

Thanks for letting me rant.

I loved Typing Maniac and some Geography challenge where you had to identify all the flags of countries (Geo-Challenge) but now that they require you to give full access for everything that is you to play these things, I've removed them all....now I just stick to apps on Ipad that do not require personal information....for now, my guilty pleasure is Scrabble, Yahtzee and Fruit Ninja :)