Menu

Name These Puppies?

We had to have our big old dog put down last week :(. After she was gone, DH asked if I would be interested in getting another dog "sometime" and I said "Sure".

Boy, was I surprised when he showed up with these two girls on Saturday! They are (probably) shepherd mix, though it could be anything, really.... They are typical bouncy puppies that chew on everything, mostly brown with a little black. I'm having trouble telling them apart except the smaller is a little lighter colored than the bigger one.

Now - What shall we name them? No people names, please, though historical characters are OK.

Edited by AK_Mom4
adding picture

We had to have our big old dog put down last week :(. After she was gone, DH asked if I would be interested in getting another dog "sometime" and I said "Sure".

Boy, was I surprised when he showed up with these two girls on Saturday! They are (probably) shepherd mix, though it could be anything, really.... They are typical bouncy puppies that chew on everything, mostly brown with a little black. I'm having trouble telling them apart except the smaller is a little lighter colored than the bigger one.

Now - What shall we name them? No people names, please, though historical characters are OK.

Hera - Greek Mythology - The wife of Zeus and queen of Heaven.

and

Isis- The chief goddess of the ancient Egyptians

Venus - Roman Mythology - The goddess of love and beauty.

and

Vesta - Roman Mythology - The goddess of the home

Biscuit & Gravy

Sugar & Spice

Reese's cups - OMG yummy & Peanut

Cinnamon & Chai

Ginger & Mary Ann LOL & Anise

Sesame & Chia

Butterscotch & Toffee

Good Grief - obviously it's my snack time. Good luck naming your beautiful little girls! I'm so sorry to hear your lovely older girl has passed on.

No names here, sorry, but just had to say we got our two youngest dogs, sister and brother, together and they are sooooooo much fun. They have given us so much joy it is unbelievable.

Have to share, we also have two parakeets and our boy who is the biggest by far is so scared of them. It is quite a show if he is sleeping and someone walks close with one of the birds waking him up.:lol::lol::lol:(I know, mean!):lol::lol::lol:

I know you said no people names, but "Lucy and Ethel" just popped into my head.

Good luck with them-- they look like fun!

astrid

Those were the first names that popped into my head, too! :lol:

Violet and Daisy

Hope and Grace

Wendy and Tinkerbelle

Scarlet and Bonnie Blue

Scout and Maudie

Edited by OnTheBrink

Thing 1 and 2.

Unus, duo

sage and rosemary

Mocha and Latte

Caramel and Latte

They look like fun. :D

DH is lobbying for Thing1 & Thing2. I just can't imagine standing somewhere in public and calling them by those names!