Menu

I thought I'd share this in case anyone else is interested...

First, I discovered yesterday that the California (Focus on...) student textbooks for CPO Earth Science, Life Science and Physical Science can all be found here as free .PDF downloads.

Second, if anyone else plans to use the CA version of CPO Life Science, I've matched up the chapters and assignments with all of the free materials found on CPO's regular life science website. I've also included supplemental labs and other extras: Part One, Part Two. Lastly, I've put together a supply list for the course.

Thank you so much. I've been trying to match up my student Focus on Life Sci with my regular TE (oops - bought the wrong one). I sorta lost interest after the first few chapters and then you create this. I'm throwing out what I did and going with yours! I can't wait to get started now ...

• 2 months later...

What you have put together is amazing! I absolutely love your blog as well, with all the art resources! I am confused on one things though, are you still using the CPO Life Science Student Textbook (the actual one you hold in your hand), or just the e version of the Focus on Life Science, or both?

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone know, what is meant by "the non-CA version"? This is amazing, thank you so much for this!

CPO has made a version for CA public schools. Somewhere on the hive, is a discussion about how/where/when/why it is different. I remember something about the CA not having certain chapters the other version had.

I use the non CA version.