Menu

Does anyone use Oil of Olay?

I used Mary Kay from the time I was 17 until a few years ago...nearly 30 years!

Recently I bought a jar of Noxema and was transported back in time - a flashback to watching my mom clean her face at the bathroom sink.

I loved it so much I bought a jar of Ponds cold cream and moisturizer, too.

I also have some Oil of Olay, but I've been using the more modern body washes and anti-aging lotions. Not sure it's helping, but I love the smell.

:001_smile:

I use both their Regenerating Perfecting Cream, and the Daily Regenerating Serum. (I use the Walmart knockoff for the perfecting cream actually.)

I've used the daily serum for years, and I used to use their purple cream. I think my skin makes me look younger than I am, and I give a lot of the credit to Olay and Bare Minerals.

I used Oil of Olay moisturizer for sensitive skin for more then 20 years. Loved it! Just a few years ago, I became alergic to it. Yes, the sensitive skin one! So I've had to switch to Cetaphil. But I think OoO is great if you can use it! Everybody says I look much younger then I am and maybe I have OoO to thank!

I use their moisturizer in the morning! I love it! It's simple and it works. No shame here. :D

Same here. It is also a sunscreen, and suites me well.

I honestly don't believe expensive means better, at least not at the upper limits of my price-range!

I've got OoO in the bathroom as a moisturizer. I've only been using it a few years. I've got some really good skin that is still pretty wrinkle-free at 45. My problem is when I lost so much weight so fast a couple years ago I developed jowls. I swear I'm going under the knife for a lifestyle life in a couple years.

My grandmother and my great-grandmother( my g'father's mom) used to use Oil of Olay. They both had great skin. I can remember wanting to use it off my grandmother's dresser as a kid. I use the cleanser and the moisturizer now. Most people think I am younger than my husband. I'm the old one. :D

I use Olay Complete for sensitive skin (facial lotion). I love it! I'm 40 and have used it for years. I use Aveeno to cleanse & Oil of Olay to moisturize. No shame here. Noxzema cold cream made me break out in high school (like a red itchy rash), so that was the one & only time I used that. It was awful.

Susan