Menu

Could you guys pray for me . . .

that this year will be the year that I don't have a death to deal with, that I finally get back on my feet and feeling better, that I get my life straightened out and under control, that my children all find peace, health and happiness this year and that our finanaces start making a major recovery. I am beginning to feel like this year is the make or break year, like if things don't start to improve this year they just aren't going to. I am reaching the point of hopeless, helpless despair.

I had a rough week and I am just feeling very worn down. We went to my dd's for a week which was great (it always is). We had relatively little holiday bustle and stress. But, I fell out of bed and hurt myself pretty badly. I have a major black and purple bruise on one thigh and I was already in tons of pain so this just compounded it. Then we had to extend our stay by a few days because the entire family came down with some terrible virus: upset stomach, puking, diarrhea, muscle aches and pains, fever, chills, sore throats, the works. Everyone is still sick but I think the worst is over (I hope). Neither my hubby nor myself were able to sleep last night, my house is a disaster area, I have tons of paperwork to do and bills to pay, and other such stuff and we are both just too tired and worn out to do it. I could really do with a set of caretakers right now.

Edited by KidsHappen

I am beginning to feel like this year is the make or break year, like if things don't start to improve this year they just aren't going to. I am reaching the point of hopeless, helpless despair.

I could have written those sentences myself . . . The struggles are monumentally overwhelming . . . You'll be in my prayers. :grouphug:

Awww. :grouphug: I know how it can feel like that some times. :( And...you fell out of bed?! How on earth did you fall out of bed?

We all traded sore throats, coughs, body aches, headaches and fevers. ds11 was sick Christmas Day. :( But I think we are all finished for now. I hope.

And...you fell out of bed?! How on earth did you fall out of bed?

I have a king size bed that sits on a short frame so that my feet touch the floor when I sit on the edge of the bed and I can reach the floor with my hand if I am laying down. My dd's guest bed is a king that is on a very tall frame because it used to be her's and her hubby's and he is 6'5". Anyhow, I have to climb into bed and neddless to say I can not touch the floor with any body part from the bed. I dropped my pillow and I thought that I could reach over the edge of the bed and pick it up. It turns out that I could not. Instead I just kept right on going and ended up face first on the floor with all of my limbs crunched underneath me. The bed is very close to the wall so there was barely room for me to roll to the side to release my limbs and get up and I am not strong enough to just push myself up with my limbs from underneath. I hit my head on the bedside table, one whole side on my body on the bed frame, crunched all my limbs and majorly screwed up my spinal alighment. It didn't seem so bad at the time but by the next day every muscle in my body hurt and I could barely walk.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:I hope this is the year everything turns around for you.

We had four years of hell. Torture. I honestly didn't think I could handle things anymore. Finally, things have turned around for us. I've never appreciated peace as much as I do now.

I hope the same will happen for you.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

You got it. :grouphug::grouphug:

"Father, you know KH so well. I pray your blessing from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. Cover her with your peace, and equip her to walk in everything that may come her way. I release her to your care, knowing you are never outdone in mercy."