Menu

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who spends 10 minutes here can see that is crazy talk. Though we disagree plenty, the diversity here is amazing.

:iagree: The person at the link accuses the board of being intolerant and bigoted and yet displays those exact qualities in that post.

Anyone who spends 10 minutes here can see that is crazy talk. Though we disagree plenty, the diversity here is amazing.

:iagree: And I can say that as a moderately liberal non-Christian.

But it certainly was good for a laugh! Thanks for sharing! :D

I can't believe you would say that! That's it. Nobody loves me and I'm so misunderstood.

Stop hurling that cross at me and PMing me images of garlic! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

I think I'm going to set up an alter in my bedroom and fill it with WTM voodoo dolls....

no wait... that's too religious for me...

I'm meltiiiiiiing......

(oooo did I just say d$mn without a symbol replacement? ACK!) :lol:

okay, I'm done. :tongue_smilie:

If he had a comment box, I'd tell him:

I'm not a classical homeschooler, I'm not a Christian, I voted for Obama, I've never been to Australia though I find the accent quite attractive, I don't spank my kids, that whip was for my husband and I to...er, uh, um, never mind, I've never had a thread spammed or locked (though one was deleted, but it was probably my fault), and I haven't been banned yet. Oh, and I had no trouble shopping for my bathing suit. So there!

I can't believe you would say that! That's it. Nobody loves me and I'm so misunderstood.

Stop hurling that cross at me and PMing me images of garlic! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

I think I'm going to set up an alter in my bedroom and fill it with WTM voodoo dolls....

no wait... that's too religious for me...

I'm meltiiiiiiing......

(oooo did I just say d$mn without a symbol replacement? ACK!) :lol:

okay, I'm done. :tongue_smilie:

So you *do* know who it is! :lol:

I don't think you want to make nice with her (pretty sure it's a her).

You know for someone who didn't join until Jan 2008, I too am pretty sure it's a her.

I have seen this before. Don't know why I never told anyone here about it.

ETA: Is it, "It's a she" ? Hmmm, now the grammar geek in me is wondering. It must be, right?

You know for someone who didn't join until Jan 2008, I too am pretty sure it's a her.

I have seen this before. Don't know why I never told anyone here about it.

ETA: Is it, "It's a she" ? Hmmm, now the grammar geek in me is wondering. It must be, right?

I think it's been discussed here before, that may be why you remember it. Ah yes, here we go.

And here

holy cow!

Oh wait, does that count as religious talk?

That person is way off the mark. Maybe they have visited WTM's alternate ego in a parallel dimension.:blink:

Don't mind me, I have been watching too much sci fi.

That is one place that I don't want the TARDIS taking me.

If you are implying that the post was made by one of the persons I think you're implying, then you are wrong.

?? LOL, I didn't imply anything, except that I think it was a woman who felt scorned. If *you* are implying who *I* think *you* are implying, that wasn't who I was thinking of. That person didn't even post on the old boards (I'm pretty sure she didn't).

I think the booze in your avatar belies that. :lol:

Ah, so, what? Are you calling me a drunk.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Okay, I haven't laughed this hard while reading a thread in quite some time.

Hey, I never have a clue when the thousand + post crowd is going on about something. I just thought it was cool that they were reading each other's minds.

I'm part of the 5000+ crowd, and don't remember more than vague bits and pieces. I'm blaming it on copious amounts of alcohol I'm virtually consuming. Otherwise people will think I either don't care or don't pay attention. :D

Not that I'm bragging. I just have a limited amount of IRL adult interaction. AKA: I talk a lot.