Menu

This must be why I can't make mommy friends

There are quite a few threads here that remind of that blond character.

Holy $#@*! Do you know how disease works?

Yeah, well, your kids will be autistic.

(or something like that)

LOL

:iagree: The 'mompetitor' mentality is definitely alive and kicking here! :lol:

LG, that was my favorite line too! :D

:lol: I'm hanging my head in shame, as I associated SO WELL with the blonde on that video -- except for the strict schedule and the aversion to vaccines. Ah well. 'Tis always good to laugh at ourselves! (I'm even BLONDE! Ack!@) :001_unsure:

"Hi. I'm Medieval Mom. We eat organic, minimally processed foods, homeschool, use cloth diapers, aim for perfection, watch almost no TV, potty train early, believe in extended breastfeeding, and spend every waking moment together." Oh dear...

ETA: By early potty training, I mean somewhere between 1-3, not 4-6. ;)

Edited by Medieval Mom

:lol: I'm hanging my head in shame, as I associated SO WELL with the blonde on that video -- except for the strict schedule and the aversion to vaccines. Ah well. 'Tis always good to laugh at ourselves! (I'm even BLONDE! Ack!@) :001_unsure:

"Hi. I'm Medieval Mom. We eat organic, minimally processed foods, homeschool, use cloth diapers, aim for perfection, watch almost no TV, potty train early, believe in extended breastfeeding, and spend every waking moment together." Oh dear...

LOL I identified with her for the most part too. But, I think the point of the video was more about the competitive nature of women. I mean, even though I identified with her choices, I certainly wouldn't talk like that with another woman! But, I think we all know people who would!

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. I can't wait to share that with my dh!!

LOL I identified with her for the most part too. But, I think the point of the video was more about the competitive nature of women. I mean, even though I identified with her choices, I certainly wouldn't talk like that with another woman! But, I think we all know people who would!

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. I can't wait to share that with my dh!!

You are right! I wouldn't talk like that, either. I feel a little better now. :)

add in delayed or denied vaccinations (and delete the early potty training LOL), and that's us, too. which made me cringe while I was laughing hysterically at it LOL