Menu

Would you test if... Womanly content, LOL

10 days late and you lost weight? That would be a sure sign in my case. I always lost ten pounds during the first trimester before starting to gain any weight and I have only had maybe three wonky cycles in my life before the whole menopause thing. In my case, a day late would have been a sure sign. Now that I am going through peri-menopause, they are sometimes 3 weeks and then 3 months. Yes, please get a test post haste and then post the results right away.

Just tested yesterday, after being 6 days late, and.. it was positive. Still in shock and denial, as dh and I were taking um.. precautions, and.. Well, let's just say I really believed I was done.

Just tested yesterday, after being 6 days late, and.. it was positive. Still in shock and denial, as dh and I were taking um.. precautions, and.. Well, let's just say I really believed I was done.

:party::hurray:

Congrats Sagira! Still no answer from OP??? WAAAHHHH!

Ugh, i read to the end waiting to find out! Hopefully there will be an answer by the time i wake up in the morning :D

Oh, and yes i would test, and mostly for my sanity. I went through some very long stress related cycles last year, 50+ days is no fun. Thinking you are preg and not is just extra stress you don't need. Go take a test. I hope you get the result you are after.

I promised myself I wouldn't test until CD 35 because while my cycles have been shortish now I used to have longer ones. If you've been so stressed out you know it's made you lose weight, it could easily be stress that's delayed AF.