Menu

Spycar!!

yeah, me too. Where is spycar?

I don't know, but it's not the same around here without him. Hopefully he is just busy working on his film. I hope he pops back in soon and says hello. :) Good to see you too Heather. I'm sorry you're having such a rough transition over there. :grouphug:

I'm missing your being around and I hope that you come back soon. I hope that all is well with you and your family. I wish you every happiness. :)

Jennifer

(who wouldn't know a binary code if it came up and bit her on the backside. ;) )

I've noticed his absence as well. Hope all is well! (BTW, is that what that wierd little puzzle was that he posted...with the dots?)

Okay, ladies, let's just think a minute. He has a wife and child at home. The pressure to care for a family AND attend to the 8 million of us women here... the poor man deserves a break every now and then, doncha think?

(Of course I miss him, too. Bill. Dear Bill.)

Okay, ladies, let's just think a minute. He has a wife and child at home. The pressure to care for a family AND attend to the 8 million of us women here... the poor man deserves a break every now and then, doncha think?

Yeah, I wonder how his wife feels about his "other women"? :D

I also miss Plaid Dad.

No! hehehehe He should be here attending to us 8 million ladies! :p He has to come here because I have nobody else to talk music with. Bill, when you get back I'm going to punish you by sending you 10 new Satriani links!! ;) :D Come back soooooooon! :grouphug:

Well, now that you put it that way, I feel kind of guilty. However, I do miss his posts, even if they occasionally hurt my brain. A lone post on making tortillas is not quite scintillating enough.:D

:lol: Maybe he cracked under the pressure. I miss him too. It looks like King is trying to pick up some of the slack though.

I miss his posts too! When a vocal member of the group leaves or becomes less active, the whole group just seems different.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: I miss the gentle grace and dignity of his "voice". It's too quiet with him not around. :( Plus I have nobody to talk music with when he's not around. :p

Let's speak of them as if they can't read this. 3rd person is always best. ;)

Yes, let's. The third person is something like the Royal We. Lends a certain dignity to the whole sordid business of Bill and his eight million women, doesn't it?

Edited by Nicole M

I'm just sad I never got to knock him up.

(I really shouldn't disappear for months and then come back and post something like that, should I? So many new people here. It's a reference to the old rep system. *Someone* always stole my thunder with him. I wonder who it was... :glare:)

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL For someone who is outside the loop (myself mainly), that one sounds really funny! :lol:

I'm surprised that he hasn't spotted this thread yet. :( I hope that he comes back soon. Maybe this will bring him out of hiding??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLtqyPLoLFQ&feature=related

Try this. :lol:

hehehe Gosh, I haven't seen the Monkees in YEARS!! Man, nice guitars!! They don't make them like that anymore. sniff.

I like this

Yes, let's. The third person is something like the Royal We. Lends a certain dignity to the whole sordid business of Bill and his eight million women, doesn't it?

:lol::lol::lol: Need that coffee snort emoticon again. Nicole, you are so hard on my computer screen.

Wait! Bill likes the Monkees??

Edited by swimmermom3

If anyone has Bill's email, please ask him to come on over... his PM box is full.

What? Someone here might have his personal email?! I'm feeling... :willy_nilly:

feeling... :willy_nilly:

is this emotion... :willy_nilly:

jealousy, perhaps? :svengo:

If that woman exists here, I think she'd better not reveal her identity. For her own safety.

What? Someone here might have his personal email?! I'm feeling... :willy_nilly:

feeling... :willy_nilly:

is this emotion... :willy_nilly:

jealousy, perhaps? :svengo:

If that woman exists here, I think she'd better not reveal her identity. For her own safety.

:lol::lol::lol: She's probably the other spy. :p