Menu

What does you DH/DW do while you are on the computer in the evening.

What does your DH/DW do in the evening when you are on the computer?  

1. 1. What does your DH/DW do in the evening when you are on the computer?

• DH/DW is sleeping.
    • DH/DW is watching TV.
    • DH/DW is also on the computer.
    • DH/DW is at work or working at home.
    • The ubiquitous 'Other'

My dear, dear hub is working his usual 12-14 hour days and doesn't get home until after I'm in bed. I have free reign on the computer after the kidlets go to bed, but I usually spend time reading instead.

When hub is home he prefers I stay off the computer. He'd never, ever, tell me that, but it's obvious in the way he hovers....or worse, he sits in my chair!

Wait ten minutes for him to get back into a deep sleep, and you'll be right back at the rodeo "agin".

Lord, isn't that the truth! And it takes an act of God to get him off the couch and in the bed. He can't understand why I don't want to watch a movie upstairs with him on the couch "callin' hogs"...hmmmm...CAUSE I CAN'T HEAR THE TV PERHAPS?? :glare:

I surf while hubby watches ESPN, FOX News, or a documentary. Right now, we're sitting next each other (in recliners) in the same room -- I've got my laptop and he has his remote. He is going back and forth from a military documentary and Blazing Saddles on TMC at the moment. We've seen Blazing Saddles so many times... LOL... love the farting bean scene around the campfire. (I know, gross.)

My husband is at work Monday through Thursday, and on a bad week Friday and or Saturday too. (Tonight he's at work or I wouldn't be on here). I stay up too late with him being on the night shift.

When he worked days he was usually on the computer until bedtime, and I would be on my laptop doing lesson plans (because it was too slow to even check email).

We both usually check our email, etc. after the boys go to bed. Sometimes we will come back together when we're done, and sometimes he listens to music online while I browse stamping blogs, the WTM forum, etc. Sometimes he'll watch a movie or documentary or play his guitar. We're in adjacent rooms only a few feet away from each other, though.

Yep, there's an "other" going on around here!

My dh watches tv while I surf the Web. If he's not watching TV, he's very *very* busy looking at me longingly and asking when I'm gonna be *done* on the Internet! (It's not even Wednesday--Business Time, and still...:lol:)

TMI? :D

My dear, dear hub is working his usual 12-14 hour days and doesn't get home until after I'm in bed. I have free reign on the computer after the kidlets go to bed, but I usually spend time reading instead.

When hub is home he prefers I stay off the computer. He'd never, ever, tell me that, but it's obvious in the way he hovers....or worse, he sits in my chair!

Yeah, my hubby is so rarely at home that I don't go on the computer when he is home. I spend time with him instead. That's why if you look at my history I mostly post Sun. evening through Thurs. afternoon. If my hubby is home for the week then I don't post so much.