Menu

Heard more than 1..2..3 heartbeats!

NicAnn

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates?  Thoughts and prayers for you NicAnn...

If she really is around 30 weeks it would make sense that she would be in the hospital and not posting since multiples tend to come early.  Especially considering they could have been off by 2 or 3 weeks, as they often are. I imagine that's the cause. : ) 

So if I'm doing the math right, that would put NicAnn at about 30 weeks now?  I hope she sees our posts and that all is going well.  So exciting!

I would think she is probably almost 33 weeks.

In post 80, on June 25th, she said she was 17 weeks.  That would put her at 33 weeks by this coming Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Obviously I missed this back when you first posted it.

So an honest question since I've never had a client with twins (suspected it once in a mama with fundal height measuring quite a bit ahead at 17w), let alone triplets.  How was your midwife able to catch three separate FHT??   :)  I know how the FHT can resonate across the uterus and it's possible to think you're hearing two.  So I can't imagine how you would know that you are hearing three!  

Heather, I'm not sure. I didn't think to ask in the moment. Each baby had a placenta and I was very, very thin. Looking back I wonder if she really did hear them or if she just suspected. I know she was able to distinctly hear Baby A and C, and probably suspected baby B because of his position.