Menu

CC——bumper sticker I saw today…trigger warning

Ottakee

Today I was driving the school van with a student and was a behind a vehicle with a Christian fish emblem and a LOVE sticker and this (trigger warning)

like this

Obviously this hits close.  I am in no way excusing their behavior….but seeing this on the same vehicle as the Christian emblem and LOVE sticker just hit me.    

IMG_5903.jpeg

• Confused 2
  • Sad 36

One of my neighbors has this sticker ☹️his other stickers are just as gross. I try to avoid his house on my walks. Don’t need nastiness in my head when I’m  just going on a stroll 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

It's even more scary when you spend time on social media and see people called that word for such things as wanting teens to have accurate information about safe TeA with someone with the same plumbing. Like, I've seen the local librarians, one of whom also plays the organ in a Baptist church every Sunday, called that word. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7

3 hours ago, Dmmetler said:

It's even more scary when you spend time on social media and see people called that word for such things as wanting teens to have accurate information about safe TeA with someone with the same plumbing. Like, I've seen the local librarians, one of whom also plays the organ in a Baptist church every Sunday, called that word. 

Here too. Our head librarian is just the most lovely human salt of the earth. She has been called pesos because of anatomical books in the library, demon for having books comparing religious beliefs all written at a tween level, and Harry Potter books. No joke. Harry Potter books and a Usborne Book of human anatomy, and out come the insults and allegations.

It is gross, sick, twisted, all the bad things!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4