Menu

Black Friday/Holiday Sales

TechWife

Post what you are looking for and what you find here.

I am looking for deals on these requested items to donate to the Children's Hospital -

Games - Uno, Monopoly Deal, Chutes & Ladders, Matching Games, Sorry, Trouble, Connect Four, Yahtzee, Apples to Apples, Bannangrams, Clue, Checkers, Guess Who, Exploding Kittens, Codenames, Catan, Monopoly Deal, Sequence, Ticket to Ride

Infant & toddler toys - rattles, teethers, keys, pop up toys, stacking rings, interactive toys (v tech, playskool, etc.),  rain makers, chunky cars, Little People and Little People animals or themed characters, nesting cups

school age - hot wheels

all ages - multicultural board and picture books, Spanish board and picture books

• Like 3

Found deals:

Bath & Body Works has all aromatherapy body care on sale for $5.50 each, limit 20. Use code HOLLYJOLLY - order online to pickup in store, deliver to home or go shop in person.

Target has $100 off iPad mini today only.

Target has 30% off Melissa & Doug toys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TechWife said:

Post what you are looking for and what you find here.

I am looking for deals on these requested items to donate to the Children's Hospital -

Games - Uno, Monopoly Deal, Chutes & Ladders, Matching Games, Sorry, Trouble, Connect Four, Yahtzee, Apples to Apples, Bannangrams, Clue, Checkers, Guess Who, Exploding Kittens, Codenames, Catan, Monopoly Deal, Sequence, Ticket to Ride

Infant & toddler toys - rattles, teethers, keys, pop up toys, stacking rings, interactive toys (v tech, playskool, etc.),  rain makers, chunky cars, Little People and Little People animals or themed characters, nesting cups

school age - hot wheels

all ages - multicultural board and picture books, Spanish board and picture books

Trouble and Connect Four were $6 at Walmart this week and just saw them on Amazon for sale price 

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Hilltopmom said:

Trouble and Connect Four were $6 at Walmart this week and just saw them on Amazon for sale price 

Thank you - I picked some up on Amazon! 
PopShelf has Uno and Monopoly Deal card games for $5, which appears to be the regular price there. 

57 minutes ago, LifeLovePassion said:

I'm considering a silhouette or circuit (again, lol). 

DH wants a Fitbit versa 3. He has seen other ones on sale, but not that one. 

Michael’s has a good sale on the Cricut machines. Supplies are also 50% off. 
https://www.michaels.com/gift-shop/gifts-for-the-tech-maker/gift-tech-maker

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

I'm hoping to find a good price on Galaxy Buds. I haven't yet decided if I want the pro or plus ones but I expect (hope) if one is on sale the other will be too. I'm still reading up on the pros and cons of each. 

The Samsung website has them one sale and so does best buy 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WhitneyS said:

Looking for a mini keurig for my husband. 

Also Bose qc-45 headphones. 

And Legos. Always legos. 

Lego on line has sale this weekend, Target online only has sale and Walmart online under rollback has legos on sale

best buy has Bose qc 45 on sale $80 off

Edited by history-fan

10 minutes ago, WhitneyS said:

And Legos. Always legos. 

5 minutes ago, history-fan said:

Lego on line has sale this weekend, Target online only has sale and Walmart online under rollback has legos on sale

Ds25 was a Lego lover. His ridiculous amount of Legos are in our attic since he's saving them for a future child of his. Now it's our grandsons' turn - they're 9 and 7 and love Lego. Last year we started what we hope will be a tradition of giving them the Lego Advent calendar but Legos for Christmas are also always a hit. All that to say I'm going to check those online sales. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, history-fan said:

best buy has Bose qc 45 on sale $80 off

Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Lady Florida. said:

Ds25 was a Lego lover. His ridiculous amount of Legos are in our attic since he's saving them for a future child of his. Now it's our grandsons' turn - they're 9 and 7 and love Lego. Last year we started what we hope will be a tradition of giving them the Lego Advent calendar but Legos for Christmas are also always a hit. All that to say I'm going to check those online sales. 

My mother in law kept my husband’s legos for our children and they see so much use! Worth saving them. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LifeLovePassion said:

I would love to find a deal on one of these too. My son's longtime gf is a teacher and she often comes over to use mine. I don't mind at all and enjoy working on these projects with her but having one of her own would allow her to come up with ideas last minute and not feel like she is imposing on me. Last year we got her a really nice printer for these same reasons.

• Like 1

Lego deals.  This weekend is VIP weekend on Lego.com so double points

Walmart has 2,207-Pieces LEGO Volkswagen T2 Camper Van Building Kit (10279) for $120. Shipping is free.

Walmart has 1500-Piece LEGO Classic Bricks and Animals Set (11011) on sale for $25

Walmart has the 3036 piece Lego Ideas Treehouse for $175

Various Retailers have 569-Piece LEGO Creator 3in1 Downtown Noodle Shop Building Set (31131) on sale for $35.99. Shipping is free.

Available from:

Amazon

Target

Walmart

Best Buy

Walmart.com has 1100-Piece LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play Building Set with 15 Mini Builds (11021) on sale for $30

Walmart.com has the LEGO Creator Animals Bundle Walmart Exclusive includes 3 different 3in1 builds 66706 on sale for 39.97

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amazon has 1,000-Piece LEGO Star Wars Dagobah Jedi Training Diorama Building Set (75330) on sale for $71.99. Shipping is free

Various Retailers have 830-Piece LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR Building Kit (42123) on sale from $39.99. Shipping is free

Available from:

Amazon $39.99

Walmart $39.99

Target $40.49

LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Astronomy Tower 75969 Cool Kids' Magic Castle Gift, Building Toy with Minifigures (971 Pieces) at walmart for 79.99

LEGO Harry Potter 4 Privet Drive 75968 Collectible Harry Potter Building Toy for Kids who Love Role-Playing Games (797 Pieces at walmart.com for 63.99

Walmart has LEGO Technic Ford F-150 Raptor 42126 Model Building Kit (1,379 Pieces) $75.00 + Free Shipping

Walmart+ Members (Starts 12pm ET Nov 21st): 801-Piece LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Toy Model Train Building Set (75955) $40 + Free Shipping

Edited by mommyoffive
  • Like 1

LEGO The Friends Apartments Building Set for Adults (10292) at walmart.com $155

LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Daily Bugle 76178 Building Kit; Collectible Playset Designed with Adult Marvel Fans in Mind (3,772 Pieces) $300 at walmart.com

LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 159.99 on Amazon

LEGO Boutique Hotel 10297 Building Set for Adults (3,066 Pieces)  $200 at walmart.com

LEGO Art Harry Potter Hogwarts Crests 31201 Perfect for Adults Who Love Collectibles (4,249 Pieces) at walmart.com $83.99

LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts: Fluffy Encounter 76387 Building Toy; Includes 3-Headed Dog (397 Pieces) 26.24 at walmart.com

Edited by mommyoffive
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lego.com has some amazing coupons if you are a VIP and have points to buy them

For 100 points you can redeem a coupon for good savings off select sets. Usually it takes 650 points just to get a $5 coupon code from Lego, so it is essentially less than a dollar.

Some examples
Chevy Camaro Z28 [lego.com] - Redeem Code for 100 Points ( -$30) - Final Price $140
Atari 2600 [lego.com] - Redeem Code for 100 Points ( -$45) - Final Price $195
Loop Coaster [lego.com] - Redeem Code for 100 Points ( -$80) - Final Price $320
Hogwarts Express Collectors [lego.com] - Redeem Code for 100 Points ( -$100) - Final Price $400

There are a couple more.

You can only one code per order. There are a couple or freebies as well. If you spend over $250 pre tax you get the Lego House Tribute set or if you spend over $170 you get the Winter Elves Adventure Set.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 73349 said:

🙂 Last year I bought him something I knew he'd like and HE BOUGHT HIMSELF THE EXACT SAME THING.

DH and I almost did that this year.  I bought myself something and showed it to him yesterday and he showed me that it was in his Amazon cart to buy me as a Christmas gift! Usually I don't show him what I buy myself but I'm so glad I did this time!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Kassia said:

DH and I almost did that this year.  I bought myself something and showed it to him yesterday and he showed me that it was in his Amazon cart to buy me as a Christmas gift! Usually I don't show him what I buy myself but I'm so glad I did this time!

When DH and I graduated from high school, we bought each other the same Complete Works of Shakespeare. ❤️

• Like 4

More Bath & Body Works - 

Buy 3 Get 3 Free full size body products.

All hand soap is $2.95 with a max of 20. Online or in store. Shipping is $1.99 with a $50 purchase. 

This year I have five teen girls that I’m making up “Spa Boxes” for, so BBW sales have been helpful in keeping the cost down. I was going to make Christmas tree ornaments for my Bible study class, but the hand soap is less expensive than the craft supplies so I changed to that. 

• Like 2

I've been looking for an Android smart watch that can call and text via Bluetooth but is cheaper than a Galaxy. DH tried to buy me a knockoff on Banggood last year but it only did SMS texts so it didn't really work.

I've noticed some good sales on Picasso tiles on Zulily recently. I haven't looked specifically this week though.

On 11/18/2022 at 8:15 PM, LifeLovePassion said:

This is interesting. I went looking to see if I could find it for you but had no luck. I have a Versa 3 and though I love it I wondered if I should upgrade to the 4. I was at Target today and the Versa 3 isn't even for sale. Not that it's sold out but wasn't there to begin with. The had the Versa 2, 4, the Sense and the Fitbit trackers (not smartwatches). Everything but the Versa 3. Now I'm really wondering if Fitbit/Google is giving up on the 3 and maybe I should take advantage of Black Friday to upgrade to the Versa 4. You might bring this up to your dh too. 

Aha - People on some of the Fitbit community sites are saying it's been discontinued though I can't find anything official. However, if you go to Fitbit's site it's not there which probably says it all. On sites where you can still by the Versa 3 (probably just stock they still have) the 4 actually costs $10 less than the 3.

Edited by Lady Florida.

Today, November 23rd only, hop on over to BestBuy.com where you can score this Westinghouse 50″ 4K UHD Smart Roku TV w/ HDR for just $149.99 shipped (regularly $389.99)!

Hop on over to BestBuy.com where you can score this Toshiba 32″ Class V35 Series LED HD Smart Fire TV for just $79.99 shipped (regularly $199.99)! 

Even sweeter, you’ll get a FREE Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker w/ Alexa automatically added to your cart (a $39.99 value)!

• Thanks 1

Hulu’s 2022 Black Friday offer is here and it’s a doozy! Through November 28th, new and returning customers can snag a 12-Month Hulu Ad-Supported Subscription for just $1.99 per month (regularly $7.99/month) for an entire year! 

Note that, to be considered a returning customer, you have been unsubscribed to Hulu for at least one month to resubscribe with this deal.

Additionally, you can also add on a Disney+ Subscription for an extra $2.99 per month! This ad-free subscription is normally priced at $7.99/month on its own, so this is a fantastic deal for Disney lovers!

• Like 6

On 11/18/2022 at 8:15 PM, LifeLovePassion said:

I got an email that the versa 4 is $80 off. I have no idea if that makes the new price more reasonable or not.  https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/smartwatches/versa4?sku=523BKBK

• Like 1