Menu

Wordle

happi duck

I think the words are getting harder. I mean how often do I use today's word in my every day life. Never. So my strategy of never trying a $5 word is now obsolete. At this point, it is anything goes.

Wordle 290 5/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 2

7 hours ago, historically accurate said:

This one was hard. I made it harder by by not moving the third letter in guess #4 from guess #2.

Wordle 292 6/6

🟨🟨
🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I hate when I do that. Lately, it seems I making those kinds of mistakes over and over again. Ack! But I'm impressed you were able to still pull out a win with only 2 green letters in try #5.

Wordle 292 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 3

YOu would think getting so many letters right and the correct position I would have got it early. Nope! So many rhyming words, very annoyed.

Wordle 293 5/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Soror said:

YOu would think getting so many letters right and the correct position I would have got it early. Nope! So many rhyming words, very annoyed.

Wordle 293 5/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Same here!!!!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Junie said:

My first time getting it in two. 🙂

Wordle 294 2/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Congratulations! I hope one day to be able to accomplish that. It's amazing to me how you guys are able to do it. Well done!

Me? Sheer luck. Once I figured out the vowel situation, it was the first word that popped into my head. I truly thought that word was just going to serve the purpose of eliminating letters, not actually winning. LOL

Wordle 294 3/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1