Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

11 hours ago, Katy said:

B21BAC8D-2D99-46E5-A98C-9AEF81EDD06D.jpeg

My sister's son-in-law's face lit up when my brother started talking to him about math.  My brother has a BS in electrical engineering.   Sister's son-in-law was working on  a PhD in math.   It was a very one sided conversation. 

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kbutton said:

image.thumb.png.ce8a0599fa6eb06a9219718e50218b66.png

I showed this to DH.  He looked excited and said, “We should get one!”  Knowing how much I freak out about having clean floors for babies. 

”Do you mean we should get another baby? Because we’re out of that phase?”

He said nothing but got that afraid to be panicked in case it horrifies me but is actually panicked look on his face. 

• Haha 9

32 minutes ago, Katy said:

I showed this to DH.  He looked excited and said, “We should get one!”  Knowing how much I freak out about having clean floors for babies. 

I wonder if they make them in kid's sizes! My kids used to play one of those hide-and-seek games with their friends inside the house. I would only find out about it later and was so embarrassed knowing they were crawling in spaces in my house that probably were covered in dust.  Well, if they were wearing these, they could be cleaning for me while they played!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2