Menu

For those who pray

Mommyof1

I am so sorry they left you hanging like this. Hopefully it means it's not urgent. I do wish that doctor office were more aware of the agony they put people through by not responding when they say the will with diagnostic results. Praying it's nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Called this morning got the nurses voicemail and left message. It's an automated system so the receptionist can only transfer me to their phone and if no one picks up, voicemail.

My DH had to go to get our only car repaired. We got a tune up yesterday and then found out our front tires are really bad and that one is so bad DH didn't feel it safe for me and the kid to be in it. It would of been done yesterday but the tires had to be ordered.

Anywho..(insert Jeopardy thinking music here).

Praise the Lord! The doctor's office just called. Then I called DH.

The doctor on Tuesday said that both my lymph nodes were swollen. I had been treated for the past 2 months for fluid in my neck.

The test shows no swollen lymph nodes, no fluid or anything out of the ordinary. 

Thank God!

And Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

• Like 17