Menu

Instant Pot social group - any interest? GROUP CREATED Update in OP

Lady Florida.

Interested in an Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker Social Group?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a social group to share IP recipes, successes, failures, etc.?

• Yes, I'd love one place we can keep up with all the IP talk
    • Not really, no need

*UPDATE*

I created the group here - it's public. I probably won't have time to be active tonight, but I did start an introduction thread.  Feel free to start new topics without me. ;) 

If I don't get back to it tonight, I'll check in tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just checking to see if there's an interest in a social group for IP. There are several threads going on now and I don't know if it's just because of the season for sales or if people would like a place to share IP or general pressure cooking tips.

I did search the social groups using all three terms - Instant Pot, IP, pressure cooking - and didn't find anything. If one already exists maybe we can get it active. 

I've never started a social group but I don't mind starting and running one. OTOH, I don't feel the need to be "the one" to start/run the group. If anyone else wants to to it I'm fine with that too.

Edited by Lady Florida.

I bought an IP but it is going to my college daughter. I have a 2 pot Fagor that I love although I am tempted to get an IP for myself too. I will live vicariously through you and my daughter until I pluck up the courage to buy one for myself too, possibly next year, I don't think I can resist much longer than that!

I'm interested. I got mine Monday. I did the water test, made hard boiled eggs, made chicken breasts to shred for nachos, and then Dulce de Leche to pour over ice cream. Yes, I'm loving this thing!

Hard boiled eggs are my next thing to attempt. Maybe tonight but most likely in the morning. The kids will be excited because I never made hard boiled eggs since for some reason they just seem like such a pain. I'm lazy about random things.