Menu

Ignore this thread!

Don't talk about hot! It's too depressing. I feel summer stalking me in the angle of the sun, and it's making me grumpy.  Doctor at ten, hair at three. Going to be a busy day, but I'm squeezing in some reading and writing. I got a rejection today, but the editor had a lot of good things to say, so I'm counting it as a win.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, JoJosMom said:

Oof. Y'all are killing me. I SO want to start planting, but it's still. too. early...

Aaaaand it's supposed to freeze a couple of nights next week, so I must wait.

18 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Lettuce and radishes.

I must wait.

18 hours ago, Renai said:

Too early here too.

Renai understands me...:wub:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Critterfixer said:

Well, back from the doctor. Given the choice between wait and see, or CT your chest this week or next, I went with the CT option. So that's going to be interesting. I've never had one of those. 

Dd12 had one a couple years ago - a trip through The Big Donut!  :biggrin:  Glad you can get it checked out soon!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Dd12 had one a couple years ago - a trip through The Big Donut!  :biggrin:  Glad you can get it checked out soon!

Yeah--I'm not keen on "watching" lumps. If it's not something to stick a needle in and find out, I'd rather get things imaged and see if there's something buried that might need attention. And if there is, sooner is always better than later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KrissiK said:

One of our kitties is missing!😢. I am not ready to say she’s dead,  but she is always always waiting with her sister by the door in the morning to get let in and she was not around this morning. And no one has seen her.

Found the cat. She’s stuck up in a neighbor’s tree.🙄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Slache said:

Try washing it.

I have! More than I should, probably.

1 minute ago, Slache said:

Are you dehydrated?

No. I've been drinking more water these days and almost at my goal. When I'm dehydrated, the inside of my ear itches.

56 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Call the fire department!

We’re going to wait it out. She has a bad habit of climbing trees and expecting to get rescued. And she has been rescued in the past, DH is convinced that if she gets hungry enough she will come down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning, Happy Thursday!

This is my long day since I switched some things around.  Three classes, Teen Hangout, two tutoring students.  Those used to be my Tuesdays but I also could have 4-H or Tech Tuesday.  I think this is going to be easier.  Of course, I only have 7 weeks left then it's time for summer camps.   

That sounds weird to say - 7 weeks left.  This year has flown by.

I have a Pokemon Zoology workshop Saturday, then lunch with my dad for his birthday Sunday.  

• Like 4

Good Morning!!!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Friday Eve!!!!

Cat is down from the tree. She was meowing at our bedroom window at 4:30am, hungry, but otherwise none the worse for wear. 🙄🐱

School today.

Tonight is a Welcome Dinner for my new job. I’m kind of excited about it, I have no idea what to wear. 

It’s gonna be hot again today, but then cool down to comfortable by Saturday.

• Like 3