Menu

Ignore this thread!

Nobody is taking this thread seriously.

oh my stars, I got another Booya/h!!!!

i’d like To thank the Academy.... and all the little people who worked so hard to make this moment possible....

Edited by KrissiK
It’s a Booya/h, Baby!!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Inspirational post of the day: I love my new job and it is a little pathetic how much I enjoy sitting here with a bottle of wine, solving logic problems on a computer and listening to folk music. My mother thought that meant I would be homeless but GUESS WHAT MOM. ?

(Note to kids: you do have to be able to put up with other people's crap but after 16 years of school, you guys should be experts. ? )

• Like 7

We are off to Urgent Care for Mary's first urinary tract infection. Should we pick anything up on the way home aside from Tylenol? She's 5.

12 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

Is that a cosmetic?  ?

Very good cheese.

Edited by Slache
Age of small female.
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Slache said:

Should we pick anything up on the way home aside from Tylenol?

If she's not an enthusiastic water drinker, it may help to buy a little lemon juice or some watermelon you can put in her water bottle/cup to flavor the water a little & keep it interesting.

Edited by whitehawk
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slache said:

We are off to Urgent Care for Mary's first urinary tract infection. Should we pick anything up on the way home aside from Tylenol? She's 5.

Very good cheese.

Poor baby. Ibuprofen to alternate? Or is that what Tylenol is? Alternate ibuprofen and aspirin.  Ice cream is always acceptable when babies suffer.

• Like 1

I survived the parent meeting only because of ITT regulations.  Dd15's teachers are all nice.  She loves her Spanish teacher.  Her Chemistry teacher is from England - new to the tutorial this year.  (The former chemistry teacher moved with her family away from us to Uganda. Pout.)  

• Like 7

Day 2 observations:

There are huge swaths of this country with nothing but rocks and sagebrush.   So why do they feel compelled to build up every centimeter of where I live?

I wonder if I should get a new tumbleweed for my nature display?  My last one bit the dust. 

I display weird things. 

Maize and her husband are lovely. We had a nice time at a Chinese restaurant with gf dishes. 

I got my steps tonight at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City. I really like Liberty Park. 

Dd and I got to hold a four week old Great Pyranese/ Australian Shepherd puppy. 

• Like 6

We have been homed and bedded. Kids are 2 hours late so no audio book but they got classical music and were told to sleep in an hour. Mary's drugged. I need drugs. Or at least food.

I did not wet the car or pee in front of construction workers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

some friends (two couples) came over for dinner to night. We had cream of broccoli soup; beef burgundy and mashed potatoes; and hummingbird cake. Mucho cake left over; I think Mr. Ellie will be taking it to work tomorrow. I also did a one-on-one hula class and washed the bed linens and made the bed. And I've cleaned the kitchen, have done two loads in the dishwasher, and am pretty sure it's time to crash.

That is all.

Edited by Ellie
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Critterfixer said:

Good morning. Caffeine and a side of red pens please. All mine are out of ink now. I am finishing the editing on Chapter 10 today and then I am cleaning my house. It's scary in here.

When I was in teacher training they told us not to correct papers with red pens. For some kids, it would looks like we bled all over their paper.?

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Ellie said:

some friends (two couples) came over for dinner to night. We had cream of broccoli soup; beef burgundy and mashed potatoes; and hummingbird cake. Mucho cake left over; I think Mr. Ellie will be taking it to work tomorrow. I also did a one-on-one hula class and washed the bed linens and made the bed. And I've cleaned the kitchen, have done two loads in the dishwasher, and am pretty sure it's time to crash.

That is all.

That sounds like a wonderful dinner!!! Yummmmm!