Menu

Ignore this thread!

3 hours ago, Southern Ivy said:

Hey all! Missed you!

I went grocery shopping and between the store, my husband's work and my house (a total of MAYBE 20 minutes), the "feels like" temp dropped 20*! I'm cold! 

Hi, Mary!!!!  How is everyone on your end?

I am back from Costco. We bought a 12 pack of Kleenex and a cake. We all seem to have picked up a cold from our adventures last week. Everyone has been distributed their own box of Kleenex and Target trash bag and has been sent to their respective corners of the house with a stack of books and a promise of chocolate cake later if they let each other rest.

• Like 4

COFFEE☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

I leave in 45 minutes to DS’s first tutoring session. Then....

off to the Big City to have dinner with my old College Roommate who is traveling from WashIngton State to SoCal and spending the night in the Big City. I haven’t seen her in about 7 years. Very excited.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I am back from Costco. We bought a 12 pack of Kleenex and a cake. We all seem to have picked up a cold from our adventures last week. Everyone has been distributed their own box of Kleenex and Target trash bag and has been sent to their respective corners of the house with a stack of books and a promise of chocolate cake later if they let each other rest.

That’s awesome!! 

I survived slipping on ice, and thereby falling into an icy creek when it was 33F and I had to walk 30 min back to the car. Because #rules. I was mighty mad though, since this was after I told DW to just go back to the car, because Broccoli had gotten wet too. Like, seriously pissed off. 

Oh, and I think I made a new best friend. 

Both my kids are still alive too, btw. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, luuknam said:

I survived slipping on ice, and thereby falling into an icy creek when it was 33F and I had to walk 30 min back to the car. Because #rules. I was mighty mad though, since this was after I told DW to just go back to the car, because Broccoli had gotten wet too. Like, seriously pissed off. 

Thank goodness for ITT regulations!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, luuknam said:

Yay for new best friends!

Boo for falling in an icy creek.  Glad you didn’t break the rules.

• Like 1

Took a walk with Juliet.  I was supposed to be walking with dd to her babysitting but she walked so far ahead that you couldn't tell that we were together (glare emoji).  Then Juliet was wrestling so hard with the leash (she likes to play tug o war with it) that she flipped herself over onto her back on the concrete.  Right in front of this lady.  The lady was very nice and didn't seem to blame me for being a bad puppy mommy.  Juliet didn't blame me either.  Which is good, since I couldn't stop her, I don't think. 

3 hours ago, Slache said:

Mine's a lie.

Well, that depends upon the point of origin and units of measure.  I'm sure I could come up with a suitable geodetic reference system that would make it true.  I can name it Slachitooya.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Is my location still "Land O'Cupcakes"?

Go to your profile, click on Account Settings, then Display Name.  When entering your location please start it with a colon and a space, followed by what you want your location to be called.

(For Ikslo's sanity please include the starting colon and space)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I lost my photo of my David Austen rose with the changeover. Should I try to redo it or move on to a new image?

I rather liked the flower, but if there's another fun image you'd like to give a whirl go ahead and try it.

31 minutes ago, luuknam said:

Thank you for following the rules.  New rule: listen to Luuknam when she says it's too icy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Wait - two hairs past WHICH freckle?

Well, at that time it was the big freckle.  Now it's almost bedtime, so the little freckle over to the side.

• Confused 1

I yogaed this evening.  It didn't suit me as well as Thursday evening's class did.  I'll try some of their other classes, too, when I have a chance, but even if I only get in Thursday evening yoga each week it will be better than none.

Time for bed now.  Nighty-night!  Hopefully Critter and anyone else still not back here will be able to get back in tomorrow.

• Like 1