Menu

Ignore this thread!

6 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Slache, is a whale coming for you? I just saw your coordinates.... 

Yes, and I can't find my suspenders!

5 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I don't see anyone's signature.  What am I doing wrong? I can see all y'alls bylines...but no signatures.

I can only see them on the computer.

32 minutes ago, Lotsoflittleducklings said:

I am sad that my username doesn't fit on one line.  :-(

Hopefully they will be reducing the size of the text there, and for the info right below the usernames, too.  I had been tempted to try to PM someone, but I figure they have their hands full right now and might post a thread asking for any other issues once they take care of what they currently have on their plate.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lotsoflittleducklings said:

Lotsoflittleducklin gas. 

Yeah.  Just not so cool. 

I dunno, really cool with the middle school crowd!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Slache, is a whale coming for you? I just saw your coordinates.... 

She is on the island.  Without us.  *foot-tappy-guy here*

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Slache said:

How does Lots of Little Ducklings look?

I just realized I've had a full makeover. Maybe I should change my member title.

Hmmm.... I'm going to think about that.  Somehow it seems...wrong?.... now that it's all been one word for so long?  But it would solve the problem.  I think.

I need everyone to fix their names and signatures because it's bothering me.

If anyone doesn't get my location it's a Just So Stories reference. John listened to that story over and over again for weeks until he had it memorized. If we're in line at the grocery store and there's a crying baby he will recite the story just so to make the baby stop crying. It didn't used to appear there so I figured no one would ever see it.

• Like 2

Oh, and remember all those pages I'd opened with old ITT stuff I hadn't read yet? I'd installed updates it had been nagging me to install for weeks, opened like 30 pages of ITT, and I got to read 3 of them before my laptop decided to reboot to install more updates. Let's just say I was not amused (this was obviously the first night after ITT went down). 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I signed into my laptop and I still can't see them. :(

I think there is a setting in your profile where you can chose not to see them.  Perhaps yours defaulted to off for some reason?

ETA:  oh, I see you figured it out.  :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Some day, I'll catch up on laundry.

That day is not today, however.  I have three loads to fold on top of my bed, two loads folded in stacks on my dryer, and several loads to go.  

Go, Prairie, go!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Slache said:

Spoiler alert: He does die, but before he dies his family decides they don't love him, lock him in a garage for months and when the neighbor kicks and injures him they leave him outside, lying on the ground for days without bothering to check on him. When they discover he's alive they take him to a bad zoo and he gets trampled to death by hippos.

Um, it's been a while, but I don't remember it happening like that...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Ok, I dug out my copy of Capyboppy. It ends with Capy sharing a pen with the hippos. The hippos go to swim, and he's eating from their shared feed box. The family watches on from a nearby bench.

So Slache was right.  I mean, getting trampled by the hippos is an inferred given at that point.  Obviously the family is watching as they would any spectator sport.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Jean in Newcastle said:

Juliet is cute.  Juliet is cute.  Juliet is cute.  Juliet is cute.  God did this so that she would survive.  Juliet is cute.  Juliet is cute.  Juliet is cute.  Sigh.  Juliet is cute. 

Cute little stinker!

9 minutes ago, ikslo said:

So Slache was right.  I mean, getting trampled by the hippos is an inferred given at that point.  Obviously the family is watching as they would any spectator sport.  

But, it didn't get trampled by hippos.