Menu

Ignore this thread!

3 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

Yes, it can!!  Don't be sad.  I was coming back to add everyone else!!

It's Ok.  Teasing without emojis is hard!

I always wanted the Romper Room mirror to see me.  It never did.  :scowl:

Mr. Rogers loved me, though. :)

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

Luuknam, thank you for obeying our rules.  Where'd ya find the new friend?

Online game. 

DW bought more color-changing lightbulbs, so now the forums look even more painful to the eyes than earlier today (to clarify, the lightbulbs don't constantly change color, but right now the living room is blue and pink). 

2 hours ago, Ellie said:

I don't think I told y'all that I had decided to run for city council.

I am not nearly as qualified as the other people, but then queens don't usually have to worry about that, so...

Counciling a city can't be anywhere near as difficult as ruling over the ITT!  I mean, we're a bunch of unruly, ignoring elephant ninjas!  Always demanding the hula, and cabana boys, and coffee!

1 hour ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

Spoke  at city council again tonite. Didn't shake as much. Some people  are idiots. 

You go right ahead and shake with righteous fury!  We'll back you up with bazookas.

• Like 3

Had dinner with old college roommate. It was very yummy!! Waaaay too many calories. Nice to catch-up with her, even though it was kind of hard because her “very tired after driving all day” 6 year old daughter was there, but that’s fine. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ellie said:

I am not nearly as qualified as the other people, but then queens don't usually have to worry about that, so...

That’s awesome!! You’ll  Be great!

3 hours ago, Ellie said:

Go Ellie go! Literally anyone who cares about anything other than just blabbering on is more qualified than anyone else.

4 hours ago, KrissiK said:

Wouldn’t dying have been worse??

Spoiler alert: He does die, but before he dies his family decides they don't love him, lock him in a garage for months and when the neighbor kicks and injures him they leave him outside, lying on the ground for days without bothering to check on him. When they discover he's alive they take him to a bad zoo and he gets trampled to death by hippos.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Slache said:

Spoiler alert: He does die, but before he dies his family decides they don't love him, lock him in a garage for months and when the neighbor kicks and injures him they leave him outside, lying on the ground for days without bothering to check on him. When they discover he's alive they take him to a bad zoo and he gets trampled to death by hippos.

That's a kids' book?  That's horrible!  I'm glad we never read it. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

I'm trying to find a gracious way to tell a new friend that I have no inclination to detox in her sauna next week, much less every week; basically it's not gonna happen.  I'd be happy to bring the kids over to play and stuff.

"My current health requires that I forego such experiences for the foreseeable future."  How's that?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, luuknam said:

Online game. 

DW bought more color-changing lightbulbs, so now the forums look even more painful to the eyes than earlier today (to clarify, the lightbulbs don't constantly change color, but right now the living room is blue and pink). 

Really need that falling down emoji here.  Can they be controlled, and only turned to colors at specific times?

Why won't the forum let me get back to page 2906?  Will posting this do the trick?

Something is weird.  Some posts have been deleted somewhere, because Jean's "Going to City Council" booyah used to be at the top of page 2906 and now it's on page 2905.  

And now it's all back to page 2906 again!  New system settling in pains, I guess.

3 hours ago, Slache said:

What is the purpose of that book?!?!?

Good morning!

I hate that book.

Ds13 is still running a bit of a fever.  I forgot to hydrogen peroxide him before bed.  

It rained a good inch last night!  The snowflake has returned for Saturday on my weather app.  Ack!  It's nearly time to plant tomatoes and the weather IS NOT cooperating!

This calls for COFFEE!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slache said:

That's not quite how I remember it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slache said:

It’s been a long time since I read that book, but I don’t think that’s the way it ends. 

I know they can’t keep him, and I remember being sad they had to put him in the zoo, but I don’t remember being horrified at the ending.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Junie said:

Signatures are back!!

Mine is huge.  I need to figure out how to fix that...

Yeah, I hate the double-spacing or w/e. At least yours isn't as big as AMJ's.... hers fills the entire screen, pretty much. I fixed mine, somewhat. For some reason, it doesn't support macrons anymore? Maybe they'll fix that at some point, but for now I removed them. 

Actually Junie, you could remove a couple of blanklines from the secret text, and maybe even fit both lines of secret text into a single line. I ended up putting mine just right after some of the other stuff, because of the space issues. 

1 hour ago, luuknam said:

Yeah, I hate the double-spacing or w/e. At least yours isn't as big as AMJ's.... hers fills the entire screen, pretty much. I fixed mine, somewhat. For some reason, it doesn't support macrons anymore? Maybe they'll fix that at some point, but for now I removed them. 

I'm working on mine -- I might have to remove some of the quotes, though first I tried shrinking the text and removing some blank lines.  When I tried to save it told me it didn't meet the rules (only rule listed was that no pictures were allowed, which I didn't have), but at the bottom was a message, "Too many links".  So I removed the one link I had.

There.  I didn't remove any quotes, but I consolidated quotes from the same person together and removed the carriage returns between them.  I also shrunk the text some more and moved my secret message.

19 minutes ago, Slache said:

I'm sorry I've ruined everyone's morning and/or lives with the book.

Hugs.  Don't worry about the book.  The book is forgotten.  We have signatures again!

11 minutes ago, AMJ said:

Hugs.  Don't worry about the book.  The book is forgotten.  We have signatures again!

We have a $50 computer after ours broke and Matt messed it up so I can't see or edit my signature. Is mine a hot mess?

Shock and amazement!  My profile page is telling me I won the day yesterday by having the most liked content!  There are actual trophies on the Leaderboard tab!

Of course I only won because I could get in yesterday, while lots of others were still having trouble.  But I have a nice little message that might be visible only to me to boost my ego.

We need the emoticons back!  Picture a happy dance emoji here.  And a cheesy grin.

• Like 5

Just now, Slache said:

We have a $50 computer after ours broke and Matt messed it up so I can't see or edit my signature. Is mine a hot mess?

No, yours is pretty small text, not very many lines, and gray in color.  Not grab-one's-eyeballs or overly large.  Mine is longer.

#stillresistingdeletingquotesfrommysiggie

#willwaitafewdaystoseewhatelsegetschangedasthingssettleout

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Good morning!

I hate that book.

Ds13 is still running a bit of a fever.  I forgot to hydrogen peroxide him before bed.  

It rained a good inch last night!  The snowflake has returned for Saturday on my weather app.  Ack!  It's nearly time to plant tomatoes and the weather IS NOT cooperating!

This calls for COFFEE!

I hope your ds13 feels better soon!

and a FAFSA on Mother Nature.

• Like 1