Menu

Ignore this thread!

Hmmm, well, now I don’t know what to do. I need to kiss the kids good-night, but i’m Afraid when I get they will have pulled the plug. But, we’ve already said our good-byes, so now there’s just awkward chatter.

Our chatter is NEVER awkward.

• Like 1

I've been tip-toeing around.  I feel like my footsteps echo a bit.  I'll be glad when everyone is back.  

Looks like we have a couple of "like" choices now.  But no signatures.  I'm not sure about emoticons either.  I may have to get fancy and learn how to get ones from somewhere else.  I'm going to see what happens if I type a smile.  :-)   

ETA:  Nothing happened.  Just got a colon, dash, and parenthesis.  lol.  

• Like 1

Welcome back, Bookie!  It's wonderful to see you again!

Welcome back, ITTers!  Lots to figure out, but I missed you all.  Lots of catching up to do.  I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tsuga said:

I'm baaaack. I had to create a new profile with the same e-mail and user name. And it automatically matched me to my old avatar. Weird, but successful.

Yes, thanks for posting that!  I couldn't log in, and I was scared it was going to mess up/delete my old account if I re-registered. 

Welcome back everyone who wasn't on the ITText thread(s)!  We missed you all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ikslo said:

Okay, they need to get the emoticons fixed.  I'm not sure I can deal.  I might have to go back to our texting thread for emoticon therapy.

Trying out quoting now.  We have a heart button instead of likes, and when I clicked on that there were four emoticons that showed: Thanks, HaHa, Confused, and Sad.  I clicked on Sad, and when I checked the heart button again (to type the names here) a Like option appeared, so I switched to that.  I couldn't scroll the emoticons so I could only see the first four not in use.  If more of the emoticons are there I can't see them right now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, ikslo said:

AMJ, are you sad about the lack of emoticons, or that I might need therapy?  :LOL:

Sad I couldn't like your post.  Until I discovered how to do so by switching after selecting one of the first four.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ikslo said:

Okay, they need to get the emoticons fixed.  I'm not sure I can deal.  I might have to go back to our texting thread for emoticon therapy.

2 minutes ago, ikslo said:

AMJ, are you sad about the lack of emoticons, or that I might need therapy?  :LOL:

1 minute ago, AMJ said:

Trying out quoting now.  We have a heart button instead of likes, and when I clicked on that there were four emoticons that showed: Thanks, HaHa, Confused, and Sad.  I clicked on Sad, and when I checked the heart button again (to type the names here) a Like option appeared, so I switched to that.  I couldn't scroll the emoticons so I could only see the first four not in use.  If more of the emoticons are there I can't see them right now.

1 minute ago, AMJ said:

Sad I couldn't like your post.  Until I discovered how to do so by switching after selecting one of the first four.

How does it look now?  Can you see my Like?  Is my Sad gone now?

• Like 1

When I clicked in the general reply box at the bottom of the page it automatically brought up the Welcome back, Bookie reply I type up-page a little bit ago.

What I wanted to say is we have no post numbers!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slache said:

I don't like it.

It is taking some getting used to.  I also haven't yet found a thread explaining changes or discussing if emoticons and post numbers and other features will be returning.