Menu

For those who thought I should tell DH about "Hunky Joe"

Ann.without.an.e

I did.  I wrestled with whether to tell him, but I did.

He didn't over-react or take it bad at all.  DH told me not to go without him unless I knew it was Hunky's day off.  He said, "that completely explains my interaction with him.  It was very, very weird.  I couldn't imagine anyone running a large business and being so awkward and nervous with a customer".  We kind of laughed about it a little.  

He also told me that several guys at work have clued him in to the fact that the CFO has a crush on him.  He said he simply avoids said CFO like the plague and I should do the same.  It was a good conversation.  Now, if I can just NOT dwell on the fact that DH is working with a young, beautiful, successful, ivy league educated woman who has a crush on him we'll be good.   :unsure:

Thank ya'll for your support.  I am really impressed that a post could have such a crazy amount of views and not get nasty.  For the most part, everyone played nice..  So thank you!  :hurray:

** I had the original post deleted so if you missed it...sorry, I am not going to hash it all out here again.  I just don't want to "go there".   :ph34r:

So when you play your game of Hunky Joe the Manager and the Saucy Wench who Steals Fruit, you can follow up with a game of Ivy League CFO and the Naughty Expense Report Filer...  :D    Fun!

Glad you talked to your DH.  Bet you feel better about the whole thing.  

Well...if I remember correctly Hunky Joe is married...

Was Hunky Joe married or was it just implied because the OP mentioned his kids. I don't recall reading that he was married. I assumed he was divorced with kids.

Not that it really matters... But could make him a better fit for sexy CFO. LOL

OP- I'm so glad things worked out for you! We were away during your original thread and Internet was too flighty to post although I did read through some of the responses.

Was Hunky Joe married or was it just implied because the OP mentioned his kids. I don't recall reading that he was married. I assumed he was divorced with kids.

Not that it really matters... But could make him a better fit for sexy CFO. LOL

OP- I'm so glad things worked out for you! We were away during your original thread and Internet was too flighty to post although I did read through some of the responses.

He was married.

I didn't comment on your first post because I felt weird as the newbie, but I read along.  (Does that make me sound like a creepy lurker? I hope not!) I'm so glad it worked out for you. It sounds like quite a cloud has lifted.  In my humble opinion, I think it's best for spouses to be very open with each other. It makes you more of a team.