Menu

(CC) My annulment was granted!

ktgrok

13 months after I started the process, and way too many years after my divorce, the final decree came today. I'm so grateful. And the process had some really healing moments, especially reading the witness statements where I could see an outsider's view of my illfated marriage. I can't wait to plan the convalidation ceremony and be "right" with the Church again. I will be able to take communion soon! 

13 months after I started the process, and way too many years after my divorce, the final decree came today. I'm so grateful. And the process had some really healing moments, especially reading the witness statements where I could see an outsider's view of my illfated marriage. I can't wait to plan the convalidation ceremony and be "right" with the Church again. I will be able to take communion soon! 

I can imagine that would help the healing for sure.   Congratulations.

Thank you all! We still have the convalidation to plan, but we are getting there! My husband and I will meet with the Church marriage person on Monday evening, and I called to see about registering for the Convalidation Workshop they want us to go to. She said we might be able to meet with the priest to wave that....I'll see how Ean wants to proceed.

That's great!  I'm glad all went well.