Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

I keep my money in a sock.

Which is entirely impractical when you have to flee the country because the feds are after you. For one, customs isn't happy with anyone taking more than $10k in cash, plus, it's just a lot to lug around.

Of course, this is just the hypothetical scenario in which we're some high-level criminals being pursued by the feds. Unfortunately, my money probably would fit in a sock, and would not raise any concerns with customs.

• Like 5

"Dr. Hive . . . medicine allergy?"

Why is it a big deal that Dr. Hive has a medicine allergy? doesn't Hive have a plethora

of medical knowledge? Or is it that the 'doctor' comes from being ridiculously addicted to writing

papers and thus has written enough to have a PhD? Either way, Dr. Hive should be able to handle

his/her medicine allergy. Nothing to worry about!

• Like 3

Has anyone stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge?

I thought about it, but after what happened there the last time we went...what with the bears and tigers...

It was more like Holocene Epoch of Quaternary Period in a Jurassic Park kind of thing. Did.not.go.well. 

For one, the lodge was big, really big, like open-cabin-floor-plan big, and no enclosed walls. The lodge is high up on the mountain and has a nice-sized fire pit which was good for roasting your catch, if you didn't get caught first. 

Anyone do dog agility?

My dog does it, but me personally, no. It hurts my knees to run around between the poles like that and the seesaw is also a little rough. 

• Like 7