Menu

Where to find feet pajamas for big kids?

. . . and of course, we want all cotton, no polyester.

What is with the "flame retardant" fake fiber fetish?

I swear, I promise not to wave my kid over an open flame after putting him in bed. Really. I want the cotton stuff, and preferably cut so that he doesn't have to dislocate a shoulder to put it on. I've had an awful time finding cotton PJ's for a 9YO boy who is over 5' tall and still likes little boy PJ's and wears all cotton.

I end up just buying waffle weave long johns in winter, and hoping for the best in summer-- he hates "Leg Underwear" or life would be easy then; I could put him in boxers and a t-shirt.

. . . and of course, we want all cotton, no polyester.

What is with the "flame retardant" fake fiber fetish?

I swear, I promise not to wave my kid over an open flame after putting him in bed. Really. I want the cotton stuff, and preferably cut so that he doesn't have to dislocate a shoulder to put it on. I've had an awful time finding cotton PJ's for a 9YO boy who is over 5' tall and still likes little boy PJ's and wears all cotton.

I end up just buying waffle weave long johns in winter, and hoping for the best in summer-- he hates "Leg Underwear" or life would be easy then; I could put him in boxers and a t-shirt.

I can't stand the feeling of that fabric. It makes my skin crawl. Won't even mention the polyester bedspread that my MIL puts on the bed that we sleep in when we visit. Makes me want to SCREAM!

My boys are freezing in the mornings. I bought feet pajamas in a medium and a large at Target today.

The large doesn't fit one son who is 115 pounds and five feet tall.

Any suggestions where to look for feet pajamas?

Thanks,

Alley

You didn't get the largest size - my dd is 5'5" and over 100 lbs, size 8.5 feet, and fits in the XL at Target.

Thanks everyone!

Here's what I found. Btw, we've been in very warm apartments and didn't own any warm pajamas. Now that we're in a house -- it's chilly.

I went back to Target and found no feet pajamas in the mens' dept., but did find them in the womens'. So I got my larger son a small in womens' that works color-wise.

Lands End look awesome, but their $39. With a good sale they'd work too though.

Thanks again!

Alley