Menu

"My brain. I think you need both of them."

Oh she's so cute! I've never seen her in person. How do I zoom in and see the books on her bookshelves? :lol:

These were my exact same thoughts. LOL I kept having to rewind it at the end because I got distracted trying to look at her bookshelves.

My favorite line, They will say, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Thats because they haven't actually read the directions carefully." :lol:

I made a sign for my desk that says, "Don't even think of asking me anything until you've read the directions at least 3 times." :glare:

These were my exact same thoughts. LOL I kept having to rewind it at the end because I got distracted trying to look at her bookshelves.

My favorite line, They will say, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Thats because they haven't actually read the directions carefully." :lol:

I made a sign for my desk that says, "Don't even think of asking me anything until you've read the directions at least 3 times." :glare:

I think making them read directions *and* their papers out loud was a great tip.

There is just no way I can say this without it sounding like I'm only saying it because I'm on "her" site. However, I promise I would post this on Facebook or have the conversation with someone sitting in my house.

I love listening to, reading and watching Susan. She reminds me of the fact that she is also a "everybody". Granted she is very accomplished with degrees and educating but she's also so ... well, human. :) She puts her information and her thoughts on the shelf that anyone with desire can comprehend and put into practice. I appreciate that so much because there are days I think, "I can't do this!" :)

When I attended the conference Peace Hill Press had almost 2 years ago (is that right?) in Virginia and sat there listening to her and talked with her around the event it was a regeneration to my homeschooling commitment. She, her mom and Jim Weiss really reminded me that I don't have to be SuperWoman to pull this off successfully. I just have to commit and get help when I need it. :) LOL

Thank you for that post and link! I don't think I realized Peace Hill Press had their own YouTube channel and now I'm going to gobble up the rest of my leisure time of the afternoon watching!

Added: However, watching the video and hearing her confession that she actually has TWO brains does put into perspective her advantage. I guess I'll just have to gather all I can from both of hers and stumble along on my barely adequate one, tiny brain. LOL :)