Menu

Boy 9 down the street missing

The boy was found sleeping in someone's house. In their bed. That's EPIC!!!!

Oh my God!!! Seriously.....

My son did that once when he was 4.... Not is someone else's house...but he crawled into my closet and pulled some clothes over him...and went to sleep. I was freaking out! I was ready to call the police when my oldest dd found him....oy!!

How did that kid get in someone else's house without anyone noticing.....:001_huh:....so weird!!!

Faithe

Wow, I wonder if they'll have him evaluated. This isn't the first time he's been missing, and this time he was in someone's house without their knowledge? I would be very worried about this little boy.

He is slow for his age. I am guessing they are already well within the system since he was a foster child before they adopted him. I agree that some more supervision might be a good idea. At least he was found safe due to a safe area etc. but you never know.

Thank goodness he is OK, and that he ended up in a house with nice people who didn't hurt him.

Things could have gone so terribly, terribly wrong.

I can't help but think that this boy's issues go well beyond being "slow for his age."

Yay!!!

This reminds me of a news story from years ago where a toddler was missing. The family kept saying they didn't know how she could have gotten out of the house with no one noticing etc. They had dozens of people scouring the neighborhood and no one--not even kids who had been playing outside had seen her.

I was saying to dh "They should check the dryer." They found her in the dryer sound asleep (before I even had a chance to figure out how to call someone. Someone else obviously had had a similar experience with toddlers. :tongue_smilie:).