Menu

novice Nutella eater....???

so how do YOU eat this heavenly snack???

I prefer the pretzel dipping technique, although it's hard to imagine anything it wouldn't be good with. Dd7 actually likes nutella sandwiches...yep, nutella and plain bread, LOL. I actually have a whole board of nutella recipes I've pinned on Pinterest, but in full disclosure, I haven't tried them yet. But, they have to be heavenly, LOL! :D

ETA: Hope this link for my nutella board works. There are tons of recipes out there! http://pinterest.com/davis98us/nutella-love/

Edited by amydavis

I put it on a toasted bagel. It's also good stirred into plain yogurt. It's also good on apple slices. Experiment.:001_smile:

I don't think I could eat it with ham!:001_huh:

I bet Nakia could! (Well, she *does eat it with bacon. :tongue_smilie:)

Zee likes graham cracker sandwiches with Nutella and strawberries.

Moose likes it on toast, or on fresh Italian bread. He calls that 'Nutelian bread', lol.

my favorite way to eat nutella is with a spoon.

ditto

OR -- smear it on a nice piece of ciabatta bread

OR -- on pancakes

OR -- on pound cake

OR -- on an apple

OR -- on a marshmallow

OR -- on toast

OR -- on strawberries

OR -- just eat it with the darn spoon....right out of the jar!! YUM!!

I Love Nutella. It is so wonderful. :)

We do a lot of dipping and spreading on many of the things listed here. I also use it in baking recipes. I substitute Peanut Butter in cookies for Nutella or I add it to banana bread. Yummmmm Oh oh! It is also delicious in the middle of thumbprint cookies instead of jelly. :)

what is this called...I would LOVE to know this.

Organic "Nutella"....

Rapunzel, Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.. Ingredients all Organic... so, Cane Sugar, Hazelnuts, non-hydrogenated palm oil, sunflower oil, skinned milk pwd, cocoa powder, vanilla pwd May contain other nuts or peanuts and sesame. ;)

I order mine from Azure Standard (glass jar) Certified Organic by a spot in CA and Distributed by Blue Marble Brands in RI ;) Product of Germany :)

Smear it on the Graham cracker then add your gooey marshmallow - SO much better than a chocolate bar!

My niece also pinned what looks to be an amazing Nutella hot chocolate that I can't wait to try, and a Nutella stuffed pumpkin bread - hafta find those recipes cuz I need more reasons to eat fattening stuff!

Oh, my niece does Nutella and ricotta grilled cheeses. She says they are awesome. The iHop Nutella crepes are amazing!