Menu

Old television series?

Is MacGuyver kid friendly? I can only remember a couple of episodes.

We watched a couple of episodes recently and it had more male/female relationships and innuendo than I remembered. Some of it made me a bit uncomfortable watching with DS 8.

I am sick unto death of Gilligan's Island. My boys love it and watch it over and over. We need some variety. Can you give me ideas for other old television series on dvd that boys will like? They are 7 and 12. I'm already thinking of f-troop. What else? This is for Christmas gifts.

Francis the talking mule

hogan's heros

my favorite martian

the incredible hulk

Is MacGuyver kid friendly? I can only remember a couple of episodes.

As a matter of fact we have been watching Macguyver episodes this week! So far kid friendly. One pretty girl in each episode. Lots of things blowing up but MacGuyver always took pains not to hurt people. We have been enjoying it. My ds (6) thinks he is a genius! The technology is fun to laugh at from the perspective of 2011 (as are the fashions!)

We are thinking of getting Brady Bunch and Happy Days.

I am sick unto death of Gilligan's Island. My boys love it and watch it over and over. We need some variety. Can you give me ideas for other old television series on dvd that boys will like? They are 7 and 12. I'm already thinking of f-troop. What else? This is for Christmas gifts.

Full House

Family Ties

Growing Pains

Mork and Mindy

Who's the Boss?

Perfect Strangers

Cosby Show

Happy Days

A.L.F

Fraggle Rock

Macgyver

Knight Rider

The A-Team

Dukes of Hazzard

C.H.I.P.S

I love Lucy is the major hit of all time here. Highly recommended

Beverly Hillbillies was a hit. Hogan's Heroes. With two boys, I'd consider the Six Million Dollar Man.

Someone asked about MASH. Not kid friendly at all! Lots of making out and strong innuendos about s$x.

Full House

Gomer Pyle