Menu

Prayers needed please~

I know this is my second request for prayer this week but they are truly needed.

My hubby's friend/coworker is missing and the police have reason to believe he is in danger. He left his house last night around 6:30pm to get his pregnant wife something to eat. When he didnt return by 9:30pm she called the police. The police are not saying much except that they believe he came home around 7:30pm but never made it into the house. Neither Emilio or his car have been seen since. This is their first child and I can only imagine what she must be going through. Please pray for Emilio and his wife during this time. Thank you so much!

Colleen

Its unconfirmed as the police are not confirming too much info at this time but the neighbors had a survalliance camera and thats how they know he was back at home around 7:30. On the camera it apparantly also shows two masked men running toward his house. Plus, the groceries that he grabbed were on the front porch. Its heart breaking.

It sounds premeditated to me, although my only investigative experience in this area was gained by watching lots of episodes of "Without a Trace," so I'm not exactly an expert. I'm sure the authorities are looking carefully at everyone he knows, though and that they're trying to find anyone who has a grudge against him.

I hope he is found soon, and that he's ok. I just keep feeling thankful that his wife wasn't in the car with him when it happened.

Cat

The only new info that I have is that another neighbor reported seeing possibly that same person on the surveillance video hiding in their back yard just a few minutes before 7:30. Also, no money has been withdrawn from his checking acct nor has his debit card been used. :confused:

Edited by colleenebeans

We have just been notified that his vehicle and a body have been discovered. They are expecting the body to be Emilios. It literally is 5 mins from our house. We have passed by the lot where they found him about 15 times since he has become missing. Poor Kaycee has been rushed to the ER with cramping and pain.

Please keep her in your prayers, this was the worst possible outcome.

We have just been notified that his vehicle and a body have been discovered. They are expecting the body to be Emilios. It literally is 5 mins from our house. We have passed by the lot where they found him about 15 times since he has become missing. Poor Kaycee has been rushed to the ER with cramping and pain.

Please keep her in your prayers, this was the worst possible outcome.

Oh, dear Lord!

Prayers for your friends!

ETA: I just looked at the newspaper online. It sounds so confusing...he came home but then left with someone or was he forced to leave? And who was the neighbor who texted someone suspicious was in ther area?

Edited by unsinkable

Oh, dear Lord!

Prayers for your friends!

ETA: I just looked at the newspaper online. It sounds so confusing...he came home but then left with someone or was he forced to leave? And who was the neighbor who texted someone suspicious was in ther area?

He left at 630 and was to be right back...then her neighbor friend texted her to let her know that there was a strange man in the neightborhood. She looked out her window and saw a sweetbay grocery bag. The bag had the receipt from sweetbay where Emilio just went. So, he came back home around 730 but didnt make it in the house. He made it close to the porch but then was forced back into the car...per the police. No one heard from him since until the new info tonight.

I kinda feel bad for posting this thread. I so appreciate all the prayers and thoughts and support from you all. I am truly sorry for sharing such a sad situation expecially during the holidays. Please forgive.

Thank you all again! :grouphug:

Don't be silly! There are people here praying for her and the baby and even still for his safe return, although that looks unlikely. Even so, it is never a bad thing to ask for prayer. :grouphug:

Don't be silly! There are people here praying for her and the baby and even still for his safe return, although that looks unlikely. Even so, it is never a bad thing to ask for prayer. :grouphug:

Thank you for that. Im sitting here quietly bawling my eyes out. I am on an emotional over load right now. Ive stayed strong all day for my son and hubby. My son would always horse around with Emilio everytime he saw him and he is so confused right now. We are dealing with so much, my hubby's mother got hit by a car this month and is on life support, his grandfather who raised him is very ill and may not be with us much longer, and now the news on Emilio. My heart is breaking. I am a firm believer that God wont give you more than you can handle...but I feel like Im melting.

Thank you for that. Im sitting here quietly bawling my eyes out. I am on an emotional over load right now. Ive stayed strong all day for my son and hubby. My son would always horse around with Emilio everytime he saw him and he is so confused right now. We are dealing with so much, my hubby's mother got hit by a car this month and is on life support, his grandfather who raised him is very ill and may not be with us much longer, and now the news on Emilio. My heart is breaking. I am a firm believer that God wont give you more than you can handle...but I feel like Im melting.

Oh, Colleen! You've been through so much! :grouphug:

You are in my prayers!