Menu

Will we ever find out what happened to Natalie Holloway?

I think he's guilty also.

If he is, I hope he didn't cover his tracks so neatly this time. OR, that the Peruvian authorities are a little more capable than Aruba's.

That said, I wonder if Natalee Holloway is actually dead, or if he *sold her*.

I think he's guilty also.

If he is, I hope he didn't cover his tracks so neatly this time. OR, that the Peruvian authorities are a little more capable than Aruba's.

That said, I wonder if Natalee Holloway is actually dead, or if he *sold her*.

I know it isn't the best "source" but I watched the movie on Natalie Holloway on Lifetime last year and he apparently "admitted" what he did and they dumped her in the water after she had a "seizure" on the beach while they were fooling around. However because it wasn't admitted in the proper manner to the authorities it was inadmissible. I don't know how accurate the movie was but it gave me something to think about

I think Joran killed (accidentally or otherwise) or sold Natalee. I think his father knew all about it and helped cover it up by using his connections as a judge. There are too many indications of guilt.

I hope the truth comes out very, very soon.

I thought they recently found a skeleton off the coast in Aruba where they thought her body was dumped. I can't remember hearing any more about that. I assumed they were still analyzing the remains to make an identification.

i heard that too

Nancy Grace does a great job with this and never lets the weasel attorneys off the hook. If she is on I strongly suggest you give her show a look see. It is tragic but not surprising that this has come to pass. I know several attorneys /judges who are completely lax with regard to permitting their children suffer natural consequences for their own deeds. Instead they cajole, cover up and use their power and money to create sociopaths. It is most tragic as innocent people suffer for these misdeeds.

I heard a report that some guy from Aruba testified that he took Joren and a drugged or drunk Natalee out in a boat to meet another boat and Joren gave Natalee to the guy in the other boat and he gave Joren cash and they left her.

The guy telling this said Natalee was so out of it, she neither knew what was going on, nor protested.

Either way, it would be very sad.

I wonder if there have been others. If he killed Natalee and killed this new young woman 5 years later, does it seem likely that he went 5 years without killing anyone else? I read that the newest victim was not sexually assaulted before being killed. He seemed like an utter sociopath before. Doing the made up "confessions" was so totally disgusting. I feel so badly for Natalee's poor family... and now this new victim's family.

I also find this utterly unfathomable. I was thinking, how heartbreaking to be acquainted with someone because you both had a daughter murdered by the same man. I have 5 daughters and this just hurts my heart. Praying that the truth is finally revealed.

Michele

I'm totally confused...I thought the whole thing had come out, and the guy was busted. Wasn't this the one who was drinking and had a seizure and instead of getting medical help, he dumped her in the ocean or something? That's all I really heard....what did I miss? How could he have struck again? I thought they got him!

I don't think we'll ever truly find out what happened to Natalee. He seems to be a pathological liar among other things.

Hopefully, they will have enough evidence to charge/convict him on this murder. But unless they have some solid evidence I bet we'll never know exactly what happened to this poor girl either.

I also find this utterly unfathomable. I was thinking, how heartbreaking to be acquainted with someone because you both had a daughter murdered by the same man. I have 5 daughters and this just hurts my heart. Praying that the truth is finally revealed.

Michele

Vander Sloot (sp?) was not a suspect in JonBenet Ramsey's murder. Another poster wrote that Ramsey's dad and Natalee Holloway's mom were together. I have never heard this before and have no idea of their involvement. :confused:

I'm not convinced he will ever tell the truth. He's given at least 3 completely different confessions/scenarios that I can remember hearing (literally taped, spoken from his own mouth). Possibly he's such a lunatic that he doesn't even know anymore what actually happened? With this new poor girl, unfortunately, I kind of feel like the lies will roll in right along with the money once again, things will become convoluted again, and nothing will be determined.

I wonder if there have been others. If he killed Natalee and killed this new young woman 5 years later, does it seem likely that he went 5 years without killing anyone else?

Dh and I were discussing this today and we came to the same assumption. Who is to say there haven't been other girls, ones that either don't have family or wouldn't be missed by anyone?

Sickening.

I thought they recently found a skeleton off the coast in Aruba where they thought her body was dumped. I can't remember hearing any more about that. I assumed they were still analyzing the remains to make an identification.

Good Grief! Her parents deserve to know what happened to her. Perhaps it would be a relief to know she is no longer suffering.

I'm totally confused...I thought the whole thing had come out, and the guy was busted. Wasn't this the one who was drinking and had a seizure and instead of getting medical help, he dumped her in the ocean or something? That's all I really heard....what did I miss? How could he have struck again? I thought they got him!

This is the story he told a reporter (or maybe he was telling someone else, and the reporter got footage of it), but the video was not admissible in court.

Edited by LizzyBee

Turned out not to be a skeleton.

This is the story he told a reporter (or maybe he was telling someone else, and the reporter got footage of it), but the video was not admissible in court.

it was hidden camera from a "so-called" taxi driver. the "driver" (not his real profession) went under cover for one of the news stations covering the story and got the story but it couldn't be used

Vander Sloot (sp?) was not a suspect in JonBenet Ramsey's murder. Another poster wrote that Ramsey's dad and Natalee Holloway's mom were together. I have never heard this before and have no idea of their involvement. :confused:

Oh,I didn't mean to imply that he was involved with JonBenet's murder BUT I am shocked that Ramsey's dad and Holloway's mom were involved. I'd never heard that before. It's always heartbreaking for a parent to lose a child, but not to have any answers is a pain beyond comprehension.

My first thought was that he doesn't seem like the kind to crack--unless it's to brag.

On the other hand, he may be wishing that he had been tried and sentenced in Aruba rather than face a Peruvian jail. I can't imagine that that will be any picnic nor that the authorities will particularly care about protecting him. I doubt the Peruvian authorities will cut him any deals, either, if he discloses the truth about Natalee, unless N's mother can persuade the latest victim's father who appears to have a lot of influence to ask for that. At least her family might feel a sense of closure if he receives justice for this other crime and isn't walking around scott-free.

Edited by Laurie4b

On the other hand, he may be wishing that he had been tried and sentenced in Aruba rather than face a Peruvian jail. I can't imagine that that will be any picnic nor that the authorities will particularly care about protecting him. QUOTE]

:iagree: I was thinking the exact same thing...glad he is in Peru far away from daddy's influence.

Dh and I were discussing this today and we came to the same assumption. Who is to say there haven't been other girls, ones that either don't have family or wouldn't be missed by anyone?

Sickening.

Oh, you know there has to be more bodies somewhere. If they weren't fed to the sharks, he's probably got a cache somewhere.

from the Associated Press.

I didn't realize his father passed away. He may not have as much influence and money behind him this time.

Money and influence is one thing on a tiny little island where your father is a judge. Even if he still has access to money, this is a different ballgame: different country and father of the victim is something of a bigwig from what I read. And I suspect that jail in Aruba would be like a country club compared to jail in Peru as a foreigner accused of murdering a young girl native to the country.

I'm not convinced he will ever tell the truth. He's given at least 3 completely different confessions/scenarios that I can remember hearing (literally taped, spoken from his own mouth). Possibly he's such a lunatic that he doesn't even know anymore what actually happened? With this new poor girl, unfortunately, I kind of feel like the lies will roll in right along with the money once again, things will become convoluted again, and nothing will be determined.

Sickening.

Or they are missed by their family but don't make for good news. Women and girls disappear all the time that are never reported on the news. Natalie Holloway made good news because she was blond, pretty, and came from a wealthier family. In one place in NC, it took finding something like 6 bodies *found* before anyone started paying attention to poor women disappearing there.

Or they are missed by their family but don't make for good news. Women and girls disappear all the time that are never reported on the news. Natalie Holloway made good news because she was blond, pretty, and came from a wealthier family. In one place in NC, it took finding something like 6 bodies *found* before anyone started paying attention to poor women disappearing there.

No one goes looking for the prostitutes or drug addicts or unattached women. It is heart-breaking.:crying:

Victim killed with a baseball bat...Van der Sloot given bullet-proof vest for Peruvian perp walk. Like I said above, this is not going to go well for him in that country, having bludgeoned a native Peruvian woman who is also the daughter of someone famous. The family of the victim speaks of justice for Natalee as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/04/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T2

Victim killed with a baseball bat...Van der Sloot given bullet-proof vest for Peruvian perp walk. Like I said above, this is not going to go well for him in that country, having bludgeoned a native Peruvian woman who is also the daughter of someone famous. The family of the victim speaks of justice for Natalee as well.

Thanks for posting this, Laurie4b. I hope the truth comes out and justice is served.

oh yeah he will have some major karma coming back to him now. i used to watch this show about people that committed crimes in different countries on discovery channel or something (Locked Up Abroad, at least I think that's what it was) and someone got locked up in Peru. Absolutely terrifying and I believe it was a woman and she said she was told that her woman's prison was much less terrifying than the man's prison.

Here is the link to the show: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/locked-up-abroad

Edited by jillian