Ugh! Broke my streak.

Wordle 320 X/6

🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Me too. I should have tried to rule out more letters instead of guessing the word. Too many rhyming words.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, importswim said:

I got it in 3 but I use the same 2 words every time I play that rule out other letters so I often get it in 3. It WAS a weird word, though!

Four for me.

I said to my husband that the answer was either

(highlight to read) SPOILER ALERT**A classic or a whole new ball game!***END SPOILER

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wordle 324 2/6

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I so want to post the super neat thing (personal to me) with this Wordle, but it might give away the words! I'll try to remember to come back and post tomorrow because it really is so very cool (imo). 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

New day...hooray! So last night I was in a super funk and given that I choose my first 2 words from my immediate environment (minor, grape, child, etc.) all I could think of was groan and tears. I stopped myself and decided an attitude change was in order, so I put in 'smile' and got 3 letters right! Woot! Another attitude change word was 'shine' and that did it! I sat for a while looking at the screen and soaking in the life lesson, determined to do a lot more of the successful two words and far less of the first two options.

A bit hokey, but I thought it was neat. 🙂

• Like 5